Chapter : 52

Aarav's Pov:

Hell no!

Was the only thought in my mind when I saw Sanjana in our college. I knew she was going to be here but I didn't knew that it will be so soon. I was even more shocked when she came and hugged me. No doubt she was very much happy and excited, it was clearly visible in her eyes. It would have been so rude of me if I would not have hugged her back, so I hugged her but broke it quickly. I was not able to look at Aashna. I have already hurt her so much and now I don't want her to get hurt again.

I have hardly started getting her love and trust again and this time I don't want to mess it up. But still it happened when Sanjana asked me about Aashna and I had to introduce her as my friend instead as my girlfriend. I looked at Aashna and realized that she was shocked, of course she will be shocked because it was the first time that I didn't introduced her as my girlfriend. I'm sorry Aashna I can't do this in front of Sanjana, at least not at this moment.

After their Introduction, Aashna directly went inside the college without saying me bye, forget bye, she didn't even looked at me once. I even tried to call her but as expected she didn't received it and also there was no reply to my texts. After that I dropped Sanjana outside the principal's office, as she was here to meet him. I again called Aashna but still she didn't received the call. Either the girl is angry or is very much attentive in her lecture.

Later I was with Ruan in his home. It was almost evening and I was not interested to go back to my own home. As Sanjana is back, no doubt she will definitely come to meet everyone and as my uncle and aunt are also in my home, I just can't go there and make situation worse for me.

"This are the most delicious cookies, I have ever tasted." Ruan said eating the cookies kept in front of him. Here I'm so tensed and he is busy eating cookies.

"Take." he said and passed me the plate of cookies and I took one. Did he just called this cookies as delicious?

"How can you even call them delicious? They are over baked." I said and he shot me with a glare.

"You are over baked." he said and took the plate back. I'm over baked? I'm a human man, not a cookie.

"Kriya gave you this, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Only she can make cookies like this." I said and he threw a pillow at me.

"In that case, you will be very happy to know, that your mother in law taught her to make this, Like this!" He said. Mother in law?

"Yes, Aashna's mom taught her." he replied.

"Really? Then she should even teach Aashna, the girl don't know to cook anything." I said and he started laughing.

"Anyway, why are you so tensed?" He asked as if he don't know anything.

"Aashna is not receiving my calls." I replied.

"OH." Was the only reply he gave.

"Stop eating the cookies and tell me what to do." I pleaded.

"See, firstly it's your mistake. You should not have introduced her as your friend, when she is your girlfriend. Aashna was hurt and it was clearly visible in her eyes." He tried to explain me.

"Even I know that, but you know, I can't introduce her as my girlfriend, not in front of Sanjana."

"Then tell everything to Aashna. I know she will understand your situation." he said. I don't understand why everyone think that it is a very small issue? And it is that easy to say everything to her.