Chapter One

Harry

It was a brisk winter day, and Ron and Hermione had gone to Hogsmeade for the day. Harry stayed inside, he warmed himself by the fire, while reading the Marauder's Map.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Harry recited.

The red silhouette of the Hogwarts castle began to form on the blank piece of parchment. Once the silhouette of the castle was done forming, Harry scanned the parchment for Draco Malfoy's name.

Nowhere. Hermione had said that the Room of Requirement does not show up on the Marauder's Map. Draco was in the Room of Requirement. Harry had to go check it out.
Harry got tapped on the shoulder. Harry whipped around 1000 miles per hour. It was Seamus.

"Oy! Why so tense mate?" Seamus asked, stepping back.

"Nothing," Harry responded.

"Hey, do you happen to know where Dean is?" Seamus asked.

"No sorry, but I know Draco Malfoy is in the Room of Requirement," Harry grinned. Harry and Seamus exchanged some looks and grinned at each other.

"Wait here," Harry said as he raced up to the boys' dormitory. Harry went to the end of his bunk. He tore apart his trunk until he found his invisibility cloak. Harry stood up and turned around. Everything he owned was strewn about. He figured he'd clean it up later.

He walked back down to the common room. Seamus was there waiting for him. "So the plan is, we hide under the invisibility cloak while walking through the corridors. When we get into the Room of Requirement we first see what Malfoy is up to, then we mess with him. Ready to go make some trouble?" Harry planned out.