Chapter Two

Ginny

Ginny tried to keep up with her studies as she walked down the hallway. Flipping through the pages of the divination textbook.

"Broaden your minds" Professor Trelawney was saying. Ginny scanned the book on how to "broaden her mind". "Look into the BEYOND". "Only a true seer could read the tea leaves".

The future fate of the world doesn't depend on tea leaves. I mean their TEA LEAVES. THE LITTLE SOAKED POWDER THAT OLD PEOPLE FIND IN THE BOTTOM OF THEIR TEACUP. And maybe an elderly lady just said, Hey, these tea leaves look like smiley faces. Maybe divination is a scam and a lie.

Ginny thought to herself.

Ginny continued tearing the book apart for answers as she rounded the corner.

She collided with something.

All of Ginny's books and loose papers went flying.

"Hey wise one watch where you're going," Ginny said as she looked up. No one was there. Then one of the loose papers started floating. Nobody seemed to be spelling it. No one was in the corridor.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Ginny yelled. No response. Ginny heard a giggle instead.

"Seamus you just--" Harry tried. Ginny grasped the invisibility cloak and yanked it off. "gave us away," Harry finished.

"HARRY POTTER AND SEAMUS FINNIGAN WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN WHERE YOU DOING?!" Ginny rampaged.

"Harry saw Malfoy in the Room of Requirement, and we're gonna go and mess with him," Seamus said grinning.

"That would be very wrong of you boys... you were going to mess with Malfoy... and not invite me?!" Ginny clustered together with Seamus and Harry. Seamus threw the cloak over the trio, and they snuck down the corridor.

They reached the Room of Requirement, the door formed on the blank wall. Harry, Seamus, and Ginny went in.

What they saw was truly horrifying.