Chapter 1: The First Day

After school, Gabbie comes home with her homework and sets her backpack down by the computer desk. She lets out a sigh as she slumps over the desk, kicking her shoes off.
"How was school, sweetie?" asks Gabbie's mother.
"It was alright, I guess. I didn't do well on my math test." states Gabbie, with a pout on her face.
"That's okay! Why don't I make your favorite dinner, while you play your game!" exclaims Gabbie's mom. Gabbie clicks on the computer mouse, waking up the monitor. She types in her username and password for ROBLOX, and searches through the recommended page. She doesn't find much there, so she messages her best friend Paige.

-Hey Paige! Any fun games recently? C:
-Read 03:25

Gabbie waits a moment for her friend to answer, but eventually gives up. She looks through the "Friends Playing" tab, and sees a place called Pastriez Bakery. She is quick to join, running inside as soon as the screen opens up.
"Hi!" Gabbie proclaims to the cashier.
"Hello! Welcome to Pastriez Bakery! I am Xenia, your cashier! What can I get for you today?" states the cashier.
"Could I please get whatever you recommend!" cheers Gabbie, as she jumps in the air.
"Sure! Allow me to submit your order to our amazing chefs. You may find a seat wherever you like! Thank you!" relays the cashier.
"Oh, also. How the heck do you get a job here?" asks Gabbie, politely. The cashier explains to Gabbie the process of joining the group, applying, and then training. As soon as she hears how easy it is, she joins the group and applies. To her luck, she gets accepted fairly quickly! She bolts back to the Bakery to ask when she can train, and the cashier tells her the next training session is in one hour. Gabbie cheers! Her awful day has now flipped upside down. She reluctantly adds the cashier as a friend, and unfortunately for her, the cashier declines. Gabbie doesn't let this bother her, she is too happy! Gabbie shuts off the game and tells her mom she needs the computer in exactly one hour for "important reasons." Her mom is empathetic, so she allows it. Gabbie and her mother have a lovely dinner together, and Gabbie returns to the computer to see what time it is.
"Oh my gosh, I am so happy!! The training starts in thirty minutes!" Gabbie rambles. Her mom, overhearing from the kitchen, let's out a giggle and a smirk.