Chapter 5: Tea-Spilled.

Gabbie hasn't joined Pastriez in a while, just because she is so fed up with getting demoted. She spends the next couple of days working on making herself a more likable person, and working on her grammar. Gabbie goes to school on a Thursday morning, and gets a notification on her phone about a Meet and Greet held by Pastriez Bakery! The location is only an hour away from her home town, so she immediately texts her mom, hoping she will bring her! After all, this would be the perfect opportunity to make everyone like her! Gabbie goes about her day as normal, except now she is mega excited for this meet and greet. Gabbie logs into ROBLOX on her phone during class and joins Pastriez Bakery to see who is in game. She is taken aback.

-Duckzye: Everyone in game right now is invited!

-lohvinghearts: Duck, I am so excited to be helping you host this Meet and Greet!

-Duckzye: Thank you for volunteering, lohving! Any questions about the details?

Gabbie hesitates, but then asks, "PTS". Everyone just stands around for a second, wondering what the hell she is doing, and finally, Duck asks,

-Duckzye: Girly, what is your question?

Gabbie waits a moment and then manages to murmur, "Can non staff come?" Duck explains to Gabbie that they can, and are encouraged to come! However, Duck asks Gabbie, 

-Duckzye: Haven't I seen you before? Aren't you like, supposed to be Kitchen Leader? 

Gabbie is a bit surprised that THE president knows who she is! She uses the /e laugh emote, and says,

-gIrlygirl14358: Yes! I sadly got demoted. :c 

Gabbie is now so excited! She got recognized by the president, and she gets to go to a meet and greet to be liked by all staff? Today couldn't get any better. Gabbie finished her day at school, and after classes are over, she notices someone in the hallway. She notices that they are very familiar, almost too familiar. Gabbie walks up to this mysterious figure, and asks, 

"Why do I recognize you?" The other girl doesn't reply, because she frankly doesn't know how to, and Gabbie responds with, "Wait, do you like brownies?" 

The other girl breathes, "Girlygirl.. what are you doing at my school.." Gabbie is very confused as to why this female knows her ROBLOX username, so she asks, 

"What is your ROBLOX username, honey boo boo?"

The other girl turns around, very visibly gags, and then turns back around and opens her phone. She opens ROBLOX and turns her phone towards Gabbie.

"OMG, lohvinghearts! I can't believe it is actually you! I had no idea you went to my school, that's so amazing! Just like brownies." 

Lohving smiled a really fake smile at Gabbie as she went on and on about how she will be her best friend if she goes to the Meet and Greet with her, and how Gabbie is lohving's biggest fan. Lohving said her mom needed to pick her up now and that she -might- see Gabbie at the Meet and Greet. Gabbie goes home to her mom, and rambles about the Meet and Greet. It is scheduled for a week from now, but Gabbie is prepared already. Gabbie spends the week working at Pastriez (because she already is Senior Staff again) and getting her name out there. Everytime she sees someone at the Bakery, she compliments them in some way. Though flattering for some, it is annoying for most.

-1 week later-

Today is the day. Today, Gabbie gets to meet all of her favorite people. Kelburnkitty, MillyMoose08, peacefvl and of course, lohvinghearts. Gabbie is so excited she literally can not contain her excitement! She eats a few brownies, and of course a few donut holes, and gets ready. She puts on her favorite steampunk hat, straps on her bunny tail, and packs her things. 

"Gabbie, are you ready?" yells Gabbie's mom. 

"Almost, I just need to say bye to my friends!"

Gabbie runs to her computer, opens ROBLOX, and remembers, all her friends are going to be there! A smile comes on her face as she walks to the door, and her mom helps her carry her things. The drive is really quick, because Gabbie spends most of her time playing on Pastriez, and spamming donut emojis and "I like your shoulders" in all of the middle ranks' dm's. Once Gabbie and her mom arrive to the Meet and Greet, Gabbie gets very nervous and almost passes out. She luckily doesn't because her mom carries extra donut holes on her at all times. Gabbie demolished the donut holes, and was ready to show all her friends how amazing of a worker she is and how ready she is to be promoted! 

"Welcome to the 2019 Pastriez Bakery Meet and Greet! I am your host, Lohving. Next to me, I have our most amazing High and Middle Ranks!"

Gabbie looks around the room at all the people she has been working with for so long, and she spots a very distinct person. A female, with purple hair stars, a mango colored shirt, and amazing legs. Gabbie wonders for a moment who it could be, and then it hits her. 

"Milly! Hi!! It's me, GIrlygirl!" yells girly. Everyone turns around and stares at Gabbie, and a couple people whisper to each other about how rude it is to interupt. Gabbie's face goes red, and she slumps down in her chair. Everyone returns to their normal position in their chairs and listen to lohving as she explain the live meet and greet. Gabbie conjurs up a plan to sabatoge the whole event, because everyone embarrased her like that. After a while of people asking stupid questions, Gabbie comes up with the perfect question to ask.

"Hi, I am GIrlygirl, why did you guys demote me for being white?" 

Everyone stares at Gabbie in shock, and they all wonder how she could be so rude and racist. 

Lohving looks at Gabbie for a moment, and then manages to quietly speak, "Excuse me? We don't demote based on race, GIrly, you are an awful employee." 

Gabbie blinks back a couple of tears, and then her face goes blank. She pulls out donut holes and starts throwing them at all the middle and high ranks. She runs between the aisles with her X2 walkspeed, snatching everyone's weaves along the way, and farting the whole way. She didn't stop to even say a word about donuts OR brownies, she just kept going on her rampage. She dropped it low with her thick skinny legend legs, and made the whole room gasp. After the whole room was covered in donut mush and stinky gas, Gabbie ~giggled~ one last time and walked out, ~hugging~ her mom as they both left.