Chapter 2: Training

Gabbie joins the training center, not sure what to expect. She sits in one of the provided chairs, and waits. She notices a few other people, scattered around the room, and sees one person sitting close to her.
"Hi! I am Gabbie!" she blurts to the other person.
"Hi?" questions the other trainee.
"Are you excited? I am! My weave is gonna get snatched!" states Gabbie.
"Um, I guess.. so?" grunts the unhappy trainee. Clearly, Gabbie was not what this person needed for motivation. Gabbie hops over to the other person closest to her, and gives the same talk. She asks about their day, what kind of brownies they like, just the usual. Finally, after waiting for what feels like centuries, trainings start, and Gabbie walks up to the host.
"Hi! I like your legs!" giggles Gabbie.
"Miss, please sit." states the session host, in a very stern tone. Gabbie hops back over to her chosen seat, and reads all her instructions. Gabbie has decided to train for a cashier, because she believes she is really good at talking to people, all while using good grammar. She goes through the training session, and however getting a couple grammar strikes and odd looks, she passes! She jumps for joy, and sends friend requests to all the staff on duty. She returns to the Bakery to start her first shift! She is doing pretty well at first, getting in a good amount of points on her first shift, and somehow, manages to train for senior staff the very next day! As senior staff, Gabbie now believes she can supervise the bakery along with all of the actual supervisors.
Gabbie looks at one of the supervisors and asks, "Do you like chocolate?" The supervisor of course doesn't answer, because who would? Gabbie feels a pent up anger, and decides she is going to teach everyone there a lesson, however, she realizes she is very slow, and she needs to be faster if she is going to snatch everyone's weaves! She begs her mom to buy her robux so she can buy the faster walkspeed gamepass, which of course her mom does. With this robux, Gabbie decides to buy the gamepass, and keep the rest in case she needs it later. Now that Gabbie is fast, she runs around snatching everyone's weaves, and then laughing it off. Being a cashier is so much fun.