2.

Anu....just run over there and get those police to run after us. They will be the laughing stock they realized they chased us for nothing." Priya said.

"Let's prove these police that we can outfool them." anu said as she ran toward the police and stopped near them.

She took off running like a culprit as they started running behind her leaving a thief that they caught behind in their van.

Priya ran in another way as the police followed Anu and suddenly, she felt someone pull on her hand and she fell onto the hard stonelike chest with a thud.

She looked up to find the man around his late twenties.

"Wow...anu, this police caught you." priya came out of nowhere.

Without any questions asked, he slapped her in front of everybody. Even the two police that ran behind her.

She was speechless as he turned and ran behind her. Suddenly he took his gun shot something...he shot the accused's legs as he fell down.

He pulled on the guy's shirt and pulled him to the police car as the two police men stood staring at his foot.

"Sorry sir." they said in Unison.

"Are you girls insane?" he shouted in a manly voice looking at Anu and Priya which kinda scared them.

"Sorry sir." priya said as anu stared at him.

"Do not ever do anything stupid ever again or else..." he said

"Or else what" she asked.

"I won't hesitate to shoot you just like how i shot the guy over there." he pointed at the criminal.

"Porruki." anu cussed in tamil thinking he won't understand.(scoundral)

"Mooditu podi." he said as she paused in her steps.(shut up and go)

"Poda."she said as he stared at her cheeks that were still red. (Get lost)

"Sorry sir...she is a psycho" priya said.

"Psychiatrist." anu corrected as priya stopped her.

"So what?" he asked.

"You will end up in my office one day or another." she said with a smirk as priya pulled her away.

After that moment, she was very mad at him but never did she know that she wont stop seeing him ever again.

"Anu...paathudi...you should walk in the crossroad....dont walk here....that's dangerous." she said. (Careful)

"Come on dude, this place is known for no traffic in houston. Might as well use the advantage. We are running late." anu said as she took a few steps as a car approach her.

She tried to turn back as another car was coming that way and she was stuck.

"Oh lord," she closed her eyes as suddenly she felt a hand on her waist.

She opened her eyes as ajay pulled her onto the bike with one hand and drove them to the parking.

"I already told you to stop doing shit ones. I don't think you heard when i said i will not hesitate to shoot you." he said as he took his gun out.