38

"Fast...lets get to this place...it seems to be where they ship them." Ajay said as the police crew hurried to the address.

--------------------------------------

Anu woke up to find herself tied up.

She saw a girl right next to her.

"Please help..." The girl said as Anu finally realized where she was.

"Its...ok...we can get out." She said.

"How are you sure." She asked

"I forcefully threw the address to the ground...my husband will he here any minute." She said as she saw a very familiar person walk inside in the shadow.

"Ash..?" She said as she realized ashwin's face revealing as he got closer.

"Hello cousin?" He said.

"Dei...ennada ithu? Ethuku kaddi vachuruka?" She asked.

"Well if you had mind your business, i wouldnt have harmed you. After all we have a few percentage of the same blood." He said.

"So...you..." She said.

"Yes...amu...i killed her...and also...that lawyer. Megha? Meghna? Whatever her name was...your husband's ex lover." He said.

"Dei...i believed you." She said.

"Listen..." He said.

"You made 2 mistakes. First of all, You should have listen to your husband instead of calling him mad and second....you should have never stuck your nose into this." He said.

"Yes...i am an idiot....ajay freaking tolds me.. I should have believed him." She said.

"Too late sweety." He said.

"Ashwin...no...pls don't do anything." Anu pleaded.

"You pregnant right? Lets kill this little baby before we kill its mommy....and poor baby...your daddy doesnt even know you exist." He said as he took a bigstone.

"Oh cousin....i feel bad to kill you with this...but...oh wait...why not give you some abortion pills. I want my cousin who helped me sell alot of girls to die without too much pain." He said.

"Ashwin..no please." She said as he tried to push in the the pill into her mouth.

"Stop it right there." They heard a voice as Anu smiled to the voice.

"Ajay...." She screamed.

Oh lookidy lookidy here." He said as he sent his troops to fight ajay.

Soon after fighting with the rowdies, they lied on the ground with blood oozing from their bodies.

"Oh impressive..bro." He said.

"Actually your girlfriend...she kinda knew i was behind it....well we knew a girl like her would suicide as soon as she lost her virginity." Ashwin said as ajay came to hit him.

"Oh.no...bro...i am sorry and Anu baby....you brought Amu in front of my eyes. I wouldnt have had lust toward her if you hadnt. We did take an innapropriate video but....if she had satisfied my lust, maybe the girl will still had been alive." He said.

"Let me give you a small flashback about your amrita. The first time i saw her, i actually thought she was the one for me....but soon i figured what i had for her was pure lust not love. I sent in my lawyer to get amu's video and well i never expected y'all to bring me the money....anyways after that, i couldnt just leave her right, so we kinda kidnapped her. Her death was unexpected. She just killed herself....you girls are so extra about these kinda things arent you?"he asked.