18

"Amu...ennadi aachu...where are you?" Anu asked as amu answered her call. (What happened)

"The director...he...they...please yaarukidayum sollidathey." Amu said as she heard a girl screaming.
(Don't tell anyone about this)

Soon they found amu's dead body in a deserted area.

Anu broke out crying on ajay's shoulder.

"Actress aganumnu nenaikirathu oru thappa Ajay? Ava mela oru thappum illa....naa than.. I should have told the adults...i am an idiot." Anu said.
(Is it wrong to want to be an actress? It's wasnt even her fault. It was me)

"Its ok...stop crying." Ajay said.

"Did you catch them?" He asked.

"They blamed it on amu's boyfriend...she had a lover...meghna madam helped me when i explained everything to her." She said.

"Ya...she has the helping heart." He said.

"I think...they...killed her for this...a couple of days before she died, he got out of jail using political backgrounds... I knew something was going to happen to us. My dad sent me away to paris and i came back an year after to finish my 4th year. They were the rapist...the three guys...its not them...they might have rapped her but the guy that called himself a director....he has links with big people."anu said.

"What the hell is happening here?" Keerthy came into the room and found anu on Ajay's shoulders.

"Ithu epo nadanthuchu?" She asked as she got up and moved away from him. (When did this happen?)

"Its...nothing." She said.

"Aama aama...theriyum." Keerthy laughed. (Yes...yes I know)

"Shut up keerths..." Ajay said.

"Ok...well...where is the directer now?" Ajay asked.

"Probably busy recking another girl's life." He said.

"Meghna maam found clues to the case but i dont know exactly how amu died. Meghna maam probably figured that out." Anu said.

"Who? Meghna ann..." Keerthy started as she stopped.

"She really is his love so...i dont mind." Anu said.

"Sorry anni." Keerthy said.

Ajay looked at Anu who clearly felt hurt that her husband doesnt love her.

"Who said i dont love you anu? You brought my past back and you made be turn back into an ajay that i never was. I...might fall for you....i already am falling for you." He said to himself.

"Ya well...i came to tell you that mom called y'all for breakfast." Keerthy said as she left.

"I'm starving...lets go eat." He said.

"K." Anu said as they walked outside.

"You guys can go out. And anu since you have a week off, then...you should...um...go on a honeymoon." His mom said as anu's face turned red.

"Mom...i cant...sorry mom...i have work.." Ajay said as he looked at Anu who seemed dissapointed.

Why should she be dissapointed when he had told her he cant forget Meghna.

She is still his wife and he needs to make her happy. He needs to show her that he will be always there for her as more of a friend.