24

"Does your brother have any mental issues?" she asked Ajay entered.

"No why?" keerthy asked as she saw ajay in front of the room.

"One second he is mad and when you think he is about to kiss, he breaks off saying that he has some stupid promise that he needs to keep. Like go to hell."she said askeerthy laughed.

"Avlo progress ayiducha?" she asked.(that's a huge progress)

"Aama, ithu periya accomplishment paaru?" Anu said as Ajay chuckled softly. (Ya it's a big accomplishment right?)(sarcastically)

"Well give him a chance to finish up whatever his promise is." keerthy said.

"Oh so you telling me to wait for the next 50 years until your brother finishes killing every rowdy out there? Sure..."anu said as ajay came foreward.

He stood behind her as keerthy laughed.

"You people figure it out."she said as went out as anu looked up at ajay.

She ignored him and went to the closet to put up all her clothings. He on the other hand fell onto the bed.

Porruki."she said as she also came and conquered the other side of the bed.(scoundrel)

Suddenly he puts his hands around her waist.she pushed it way and he did it again.

"Well you did want me to act as a porruki right?" he asked from just centimeters away from her face. Her heart skipped a beat due to the reduced distance.

"Stay away ajay."she said as she turned the other side.

"What? Just listen."he said as he placed his her under the crooks of her neck.

"You...better."she started as his fingers met with her bare waist.

She pushed him away and tried to get up. He pushed her gently back down as she glared at him.

"Keep your hands....and body to your self mr. Police." she said.

"What if i dont want to?" he asked.

"Maybe i will make you." she said

"That other day...idk why i did that but i learned recently that i cant stay away from you.also i never promised that i will do it within a time. I said after she died that i will live with her memories and never will let a girl enter but look at fate. Well she did say that if your loved one is dead, dont harm yourself, they want you to do what is right for you." he said as he realized she was asleep.

"Unna.." he said as he touched kissed her cheeks.

"Ajay stop."she said.

"Why should i stop?"he asked.

"So...you dont wanna go to your police station with all your body parts in the right places do you?" she asked.

"You are too weak."he said.

"Let me sleep."she said.

"Just say you love me and i will...:"he said

"No...i will not say that." she said.

"Ok...you arent getting any sleep today."he said he kissed her neck.

She quickly got up and knocked on keerthy's door.