33

It has been a few weeks and Anu and Ajay were becoming more and more distant due to Ashwin. When Ajay was home, anu was at her parent's house and she came back later during dinner and soon falls asleep.

Soon one day she had already ate and came back at 10 saying that she was out at galveston Beach.

"Anu." Ajay said as she came inside.

"Hi ajay....sorry i was with ashwin." She said.

"Paithyama unaku? Yeppa paaru ashwin avan thaan venumna poyi avaneya kalyaanam panniko." he said releasing his anger.

"Ajay.." She said.

"Anu, dont make me say anything more? Avanlam oru aalunu avankooda suthidu thirinjikutu iruka....if you want to hangout with someone hangout with karthik...i dont care but him...heck no." Ajay said.

"Shut up Ajay. I cant change my personality or who i hang out with for you." She said.

"So you have been hanging out with him your whole life?" He asked.

"Why? Ya." She said.

"Now that you are married, ennimelum avankooda hangout pannathey." He said.

"What? Is marriage a chain lock that keeps a girl from doing whatever she wants? Am i telling you not to hang out with any girls?" She asked.

"What the hell? Anu....for the past week tell me how many ti.es you have actually had TIME to even talk to me? I had to ask you domething in order to get an answer. Its as if your love for me had dissolved into thin air." He said.

"That's nonsence. Also...i am woth Ashwin cause he will leave this month. He was only on break an will leave in less than 2 weeks." She said.

"Girls like you think of guys as your toys that you play around with and when you are done, you throw them away and move onto another one." He said as tears droppped from her eyes.

"Enough ajay....you are obviously jealous." She said.

"For your kind information, i do not need to be jealous of a murderer." He said.

"Now you are calling ashwin a murderer. Who did he kill huh?" She asked.

"Yess....HE FREAKING KILLED EVERYONE....HE KILL YOUR AMU AND THEN KILLED MY MEGHNA AND NEXT ON HIS LIST IS KEERTHY....." Ajay shouted.

"Shut up ajay....now you are gonna say, he was using me this whole time and will end up killing me as well." She said.

"Yes...he will." He said.

"Is this some kind of joke ajay? If it is, please tell me....i will try to laugh."she said.

"Go to hell believing him. But if something happens to my sister, i will kill both of you." He shouted as he shut the door hard.