16. date

July 12th, 1986. Amsterdam. 4:00 P.M.

We boarded a ferry which ran along The Amstel river, I leaned my elbows against the bar railing. Curt loved the water more than anything, I glared over to the other side of the deck where my faithful lover was taking photographs with his brand-new camera, we just brought today.

The smile that plastered across his face could light up the entire sky, and his deep brown eyes glistened like the water below. A lady on board was selling boutiques of flowers, he knew how much I loved them and brought the prettiest bunch of white roses.

He holds the camera up to his face, "Here, let me take a photo." he offers. I shake my head embarrassingly, "No... I look bad." I say. Curt drops the camera from his face, "Don't be modest, you're the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life." he says frustrated with me putting myself down.

I breathed in the flowers, holding them closer to my chest. My cheeks felt hot, "You're too charming!" I exclaim. "You look great." he says, snapping the photographs, the entire time my heart pounded hard.

After the boat ride ended, we stopped by a corner shop and brought a drink then started walking down the bank side, kicking a rock along the gravelled path and finishing off a bottle of soda, with our hands entwined.

Curt stopped in the middle of the path, making me come to a halt as well, "I love you more than anything." He expressed, looking dreamily into my eyes, then bending down to kiss the bridge of my nose with his cold lips.

I flipped my long curls, and gave him a semi-toothed smile, "I think we should get back to the hotel room soon." I winked, flirting shamelessly.

July 12th, 1986. Hotel in Amsterdam. 5:20 P.M.

After he's done, his heavy breathing body fell next to me. He moves the covers and looks under the sheets, "Did you?" he said, I cut him off with a short simple yes. He breathes out a wicked smile of self-achievement, "Did I?" I repeated the yes.

We made love in the husk of the day, I had given everything back to him again. In his hold, we laid with our legs tangled in the middle of the bed. Complete with our clothing thrown around the room, we didn't do much talking at all.

We locked hands, entwining every finger together. His lips brushed right across my mouth, for a second time he whispers, "I love you." I sink into his hold, my ear pressed against his chest so I could listen to his heart beat.

A/N: This is short, but omfg i love this so much... ahhhh curt is adorable ejjiow