#18

Minho POV

As I got to Hyunjin's house, I immediately knocked on the door. Anxiety filled up my chest that I didn't even know I was sweating. Thoughts like "what will happen if I fucked this up?" Were swarming through my head.

The door opened.

"JINNIE" I yelled in excitement while flailing my arms towards him.

Oh crap, I literally just hugged him. Welp this is awkward.

"O-oh sorry." I awkwardly smiled to brush it off.

Great way to make a (first) impression Minho. I cursed my self for that.

"Hi Hyunjin, how are you?" I asked waving, to try to ease the tension. "Oh I'm fine, thanks. How are you?" He grinned back. "A little bit sweaty, but other than that..great!"

Hyunjin looked like he came to the realization of something.

"Ah! I'm so sorry, I should let you in, you must be cold out there." Hyunjin chuckled. While scurrying back inside to get a towel.

I let myself slowly walk into his house, that I haven't seen in years. His baby pictures were still on the walls, and everything looked as I remembered. I kept looking at one spot in particular though. A picture wasn't there anymore, and I recall it was on the wall right above the TV. It hit me. And I blacked out.

Just kidding! Haha. But there was something different. There used to be a picture of Hyunjin on the playground, smiling...with me. Why is it not there anymore? I went closer to look at the now, bare wall. There were obvious marks made by patching up the nail dent that would be there.

"Hey... Minho Hyung? Can u hear me?" Hyunjin was waving a towel from across the room. "Oh sorry, I must've blanked out." I scratched my back while walking towards him to grab the towel. "Oh haha don't worry, try to make yourself...comfortable? Although I don't know if that's possible again." Hyunjin whispered the last part, but I heard it.

Suddenly a glass of water appeared on the table next to me. "Drink it." Hyunjin stared at me for awhile as I chugged down the water. "You haven't changed one bit have you?" He chuckled. "I guess not." I placed the cup of water back down on the table.

Awkward silence filled the room, even his dog Kkami felt it.

"Why don't we go upstairs to my room to catch up on things?" Hyunjin asked.