#51

Felix's POV

I called Seungmin, just before I started to pack. After all, he was the one who showed me the way to JYP and gave me confidence.

"No no no Felixxxx. I've told you so many times you DONT need to bring a bed. Even so, how the fuck would you bring that over in a duffle bag?!?!?" Seungmin sighed.

"Sorry Minnie I'm just scared." I apologized.

"It's ok I understand. You got your clothes?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Toiletries, a smaller bag, money, hats, electronics with cables, pain medicine, training shoes or anything else." Seungmin listed.

"Yup yup yup yup yup yup yup and yup."

"Ok I think you're set!" Seungmin exclaimed.

I looked around my room to see if anything else I needed was missing. Triple checked everything that was in the duffle bag, because it's a 20 minute walk to JYPE and we all know we ain't gonna go back for one thing

As I was about to close my bag, with Seungmin still on video call, I had remembered something I desperately needed.

"NOOOOOOO!" I yelled.

"What what?!? Is something wrong?" Seungmin asked shocked.

"My stuffiesssss they wont fit in my duffle bagggg." I whined.

"Just hold it then."

"And make me look like a creep on the bus for 2 hours?!?!"

You could see Seungmin utterly disappointed from what I was saying.

"Take out your second bag and carry that too, at least you won't seem like a creep I guess."

"Oh ok that's smart. Thanks Minnie! I'll be going now." I thanked.

"No problem Lix, by the way, video call me after you sorted everything in your dorm. I wanna see it and your roommates!!" Seungmin giggled.

"Ok Minnie, bye bye!!" I waved as I shut off my phone.

Going down the stairs from my room, I said my goodbyes to my family and walked out the door.

Now that's left is freaking 2 hours of sitting in a  sweaty bus with a heavy ass bag that doesn't even work like a backpack.

- tiMe sKiP

After about 20 minutes of walking, I finally reached the JYP dorm building which is right beside the company. Stepping inside, I quickly put down my belongings on one of the chairs in the front while I went to go to staff office.

"Hi, this is Felix Lee, I'm here to see which dorm room I am in. I believe you told me last time I was with three other trainees." I said in my most professional voice I could make.

"Oh yes, let me just bring up the list." The man said while typing something onto his computer.

"You are in dorm room 42 on the 4th floor with three other very talented trainees, there are 6 more beds, one which is yours. the trainees were notified someone was coming so hopefully it's nice and clean. Oh and don't worry, they are all boys. Here's a key to get yourself in, all of them have one but for your convenience I suggest keeping it on you at all times. I wish you the bestest luck and hope you are successful." The man said.

"Thank you." I responded while putting the keys into my right pocket and left the room to go get my bags.

-

Up the elevator I went to the 4th floor.

I can't believe I'm actually in the dorm building! This is where everybody under JYP lives, besides those who have their own homes.

Which means twice lived here at one point!

The elevator beeped, signaling me that this was the floor I was getting off. The doors opened and dorm room 42 was just to the right.

I put the key into the slot and turned the knob to reveal where I was to be living for the next how many years.

As I opened the door, I noticed a familiar figure sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Jisung?"