Chapter 4

Invisible

.•*•.IV.•*•.

     Never-ending weeks pass by the world and they pass by slower than a small snail that wishes to travel across the world, not impossible yet slow, and it has been hard here at the mansion as not only did we have to clean, dust and sweep the whole mansion every single day of the week but we almost never got any sleep at all and there are days in a row that most of the servants and I don't even sleep at all and we drop from lack of sleep and pure agonizing exhaustion. I am far too tired that I can barely even hold my head high or even keep my own body standing upright. Everything inside me screams at me to stop and rest and there are times that I feel like I am going to drop but once that happened I know I will never want to stand up again and that is what I fear. Every single muscle is aching worse now than it has ever done in my life and the pain grows with each and every single day that passes by and sometimes I can't even move my limps at all. However I'm not the only one that is feeling this pressure that has been put on us, I can already see how all of the servants and tired and exhausted and in so much pain that some of them have even quit and left the mansion to never be seen again as my parents do not like it when their servants quit for they believe that those servants were far too weak to work for people like them, they could not stand the pressure of being in their presence.

As these horrible but slow moving weeks have passed by I did my very best to stay out of that man's way, the man that spared me a punishment and had mercy on me for a reason I don't even know and don't know if I want to know, I never allow him to see me nor am I near him. I have yet to learn his name but that does not even matter to me as I don't want to learn it. That man is nothing but a cruel minded bully with the only intention of hurting and harming others, that is enough for me to know his name does not mean a thing to me. At first when he came here he was nice and generous to all, kind and even friendly. He was more noble and rich in everything and whatever he did there was so much pride in him. Yet after a couple of days had passed since he came to live in the Blackheart mansion his true and honest colors were shown to us all, it was as if he had been hiding who he was with illusions of kindness and sweetness but that is not what he is, the opposite would be the right words to describe that man. That cruel man has done worse things than my brother has ever done in his seventeen years of existence and he has been known to be horrible and do cruel and wicked things to servants and to me with a grin on his face and a wild look in his eyes.

He has tortured servants whenever he feels like it which is all the time, he has destroyed their belongings and even dirtied the floors and furniture that are around him when the thought enters his mind and he has even been ruining things and shattering glass by throwing it around at people and walls and floors. He makes everything harder for us and for all servants to do their jobs to clean and keep the house neat and tidy, as if he wants it to be a mess which I am sure is what he wants but that is not all. Each day there is a servant, mostly one but there are sometimes more than that sent to the tree and people, especially my family and that horrible man love nothing more than to go there and watch someone being tortured and whipped for their pleasure even if that servant has not even done anything to deserve the cruelty that is being thrown at them. I am just lucky that I have not been sent there and tied down to that tree and whipped yet I know soon my luck will run out. My family would have the time of their lives and could go for hours whipping what they believe to be the abomination in the family but I'm not sure I would be be able to go for hours of being whipped or tortured like that. The thrill of the never-ending joy would be high and it would feel amazing to them but I'm more frightened what he could and will do to me and that fear is constant, reminding me to never meet him again and staying clear of him no matter what I do.