Chapter 13

Invisible

.•*•.XIII.•*•.

     The world suddenly grows magical and I can feel it all around me like never before, perhaps it has always been like that and everything inside me has never accepted it until now as I can feel the magic digging itself deep into my bones and it wants to stay that way. I always knew magic were around but I have never felt it so deep before and it has never made me feel like it is apart of me, like I truly belong in magic and it belongs in me and there is as if we are connected in ways that I cannot even begin to explain in words for there are no words for the wonder that I feel now. The glass slippers fit perfectly on my feet and I could be wrong but it feels like the glass slippers were made for me somehow, as if they knew that I was supposed to wear them yet I can somehow feel that this is ancient magic and it fills me up whole. They are comfortable to wear and even one would not imagine that for these shoes despite them being made out of glass they are more comfortable than any shoe I have ever worn in my life, though it can also be blamed on the fact that I have never worn that pretty nor comfortable shoes in my entire life. For the smallest of moments the world around me is so silent that I would be able to hear a needle drop and the sound would be so loud in my ears, the world is so silent that I do not know how that is possible as if time has come to an stop for this moment. Then all of a sudden something incredible starts to happen. My eyes find themselves looking down at the glass shoes that I have on my feet only to see that they are glowing brighter than they have ever done. This is the same glow that drew me in to them in the first place when I had walked towards them that night, and with each second the glow seems to grow brighter and more intense yet not once does it hurt my eyes.

And while the light that they give off them might seem like it is the brightest thing in the whole world I don't feel like it can harm me at all, quite the opposite of that if I were to say anything. I feel the same protection and safety that I had felt when I was in that forest that night when I found them but this time they aren't luring me to them but they aren't pushing me away either. It just wants me to stay here for some reason and while I have never felt magic before in my life it feels like this has been apart of me my whole life. Around me small blue sphere lights begin to form and they are holding so much beauty in them when they fill the room whole, they are so small yet I am able to see each and every one of those lights that resemble the stars in some ways. As if the stars that are outside on the sky have traveled down here and lit the whole room as these lights are able to light every corner and the light reaches to every black spot and shadow that is in the room, leaving nothing to the dark. The blue lights don't stay in one place, they surround me and they are flying all over the room, and floating in the air, high or low they are flying and gliding through it. They truly do feel like that blue sphere that night that did lead me to the cave but these are much smaller ounces and they are like little stars that sparkle each time that my eyes take a look at them. Each one of them gives of itself this bright glow yet none is nearly as bright as the shoes that are glowing even brighter now. The lights dance around me and the room like they are alive and enjoying themselves, though none of them ever touch nor land on anything as they just float in the air everywhere.

My eyes travel down to look at the mice that are still on the floor and it is as if they eyes are showing me how much wonder they look at this and the show that is happening in front of our eyes and that is taking place inside this small cabin but I can't say that I don't enjoy it too for all of this is more beautiful than anything that I have ever seen which brings tears to my eyes and slowly I allow them to fall. I've not known a lot of magic in my life and yet these shoes are the only magical objects that I have ever had the honor of touching or being in their presence which feels like I have been around all my life without even knowing it myself or perhaps I have felt like that for I do believe in hope and magic is nothing but endless hope and dreams. Many however do believe that magic is alive on its own and it cannot be control for it does what it wants and it is controlling its own life, I believe them in that and after what I have witness here now today it is hard to say that magic does not have a mind on its own. Not only does it move on its own but it does whatever it wants to do and it led me to find it for a reason that is unknown to me, only the light that I know is magic can answer that but I know magic does not answer to anyone. But perhaps that is why I was born a human and not a Werewolf for they are creatures of magic and it chose not to pass that magic down to me for a reason that I don't know yet and possibly never will. Though I still believe that magic is truly alive and it lives in every single life, but it cannot be contained as it does what it wants and it goes where it wants. Magic is unpredictable.