🏀FIVE

Lux stood at the corner of Vankirk and summerdale, her back against the wall of the pizza place as she waited for Sasha to arrive

Lux stood at the corner of Vankirk and summerdale, her back against the wall of the pizza place as she waited for Sasha to arrive. She smiled when she saw her phone began to ring, and she wasted no time answering.

 She smiled when she saw her phone began to ring, and she wasted no time answering

"Hey, where are you?" She asked, checking her surroundings.

"Coming up the hill, I don't see you" Sasha responded.

Lux came around the building, and her smile remained when she spotted Sasha. The two disconnected their call, only to meet up seconds later.

"Have you caught the bus down here before?" Lux asked as the two stood at the stop.

She pulled out her school transpass, and handed one to Sasha. Students were only assigned one, but Lux was always slick with her hands and swiped one when the counselor wasn't looking. She was expecting to sell it someone, however she figured it would come in handy to get to Zay's house.

"No, how far does he live?" Sasha asked, slightly nervous about making it back before her parents got home. Sure, she was being rebellious. But she still didn't necessarily want to get caught.

"Not too far, we only have to take this to the term and then the train to Somerset"

Sasha didn't know any of the places that Lux was talking about, so she just shrugged and figured she'd see when they arrived. After another five minutes of waiting, the bus pulled up, and the two hopped on and swiped their passes.

"Those school passes stop working at seven, it's eight" the bus driver gave them a knowing look.
Sasha was ready to turn back around, but Lux didn't hesitate to put on a friendly smile.

"Yeah we know, we just had to stay late for tutoring and time just passed us. Our dad will kill us if we show up late, can we just slide this one time?"

The lady gave her an approving smile and sent them on their way, and Lux rolled her eyes once her face was out of sight. Sasha was impressed,  because she didn't have a good lying bone in her body.

Once they were seated, Sasha watched as Lux pulled out her pocket mirror from her bag, and touched up her lipgloss. She smirked, because she should've seen that coming. She admired Lux's hair as she wore it down from her bun, as it was nicely flat ironed. She wore a chill outfit of only jeans and a t-shirt, but as always she added her own style with the colorful designer-resembled sneakers and bag to match.