TWENTY 🏀 NE

"Honeyy I'm home" Lux shouted as she unlocked the door to the apartment, revealing the almost fully furnished living room

Lucious and Don were slumped into the couch, their eyes drawn to the tv as they played Madden 18. Seeing Sasha and Lux enter, Lu glanced up for a quick second.

"What's up? I see ya'll worked shit out" he smirked, turning back to the tv.

"Of course we did" Lux smiled, walking across the tv and into the kitchen, "I know you guys weren't sitting here all day since I left"

"Nah, we got up to use the bathroom" Don replied and the two of them laughed.

"And the food" Lu added.

Sasha snickered and shook her head, and Lux playfully rolled her eyes, "Come on Sasha, let's leave these cavemen to their cave"

Lux gestured for Sasha to follow behind, and she did so. Lux's room was the last one down the hall, and although it had only been two days she was excited to show what she had set up so far. It was her first real room, and once Lu gave her the green light to buy whatever she wanted she went a little decor crazy.

"Wow, you did all this in like two days" Sasha said astonished, as she looked around the room fit for a girl.

"Yeah, well Lu and Don set everything up I just picked it out. Cute right?" Lux beamed.

"Yeah, it's nice" Sasha nodded as she looked over the room a little more.

She smiled at the framed picture of her and Lux on the dresser, and it only reminded her more of why she was there.

"And you know what's the best part?" Lux asked, moving towards the door and shutting it.

"What?" Sasha asked.

Lux dramatically locked the door, and Sasha chuckled because she could admit she loved the lock on her door as well.

Lux bounced her eyebrows flirtatiously, and strolled over to Sasha.

"Soooo I was thinking..." Lux started, slowly wrapping her arms around Sasha's neck, "We can break in my new bed"

"Now?" Sasha raised her brow.

"Yeah, why not?"

"They're right in the next room babe, and you know how you get"

Lux threw her neck back slightly offended, "Oh don't get cocky" she smirked.

"I'm just saying" Sasha shrugged with a laugh, "Plus I'm sweaty from school, and ~"

"Okay I get it, not today" Lux stopped her.

She twisted her mouth as she wasn't sure what was up with Sasha, but figured maybe she was right about the boys being in the next room. Still, the two would have to be intimate sometime and it was already a little while since.