Chapter 2:

Months have flown by and it is pretty much spring right now. Max has asked me to move in and quit my job and I said yes. This is  going to be so much fun. Blue is helping me move. We packed everything in one trip.

" You know you could have moved in with me." He looks over at me.

" Yeah but he asked first."

" Really now?"

" See you a sexual little thing." I smile and point my finger at him.

He shrugs his shoulders. " Scared you might fall for me deeper than you already have?"

I scoff. " No..." I roll my eyes.

He laughs. " Mhm...so does ol dude got a problem with me?"

" Yeah. He thinks I have a thing for you." Me? Have a thing for Blue? Never.

Blue laughs again." Well do you?"

" No, silly. I have grown closer to you though."

" That's good."

    We finally pull up to Max's house. I take a deep breath and unbuckle my seatbelt. Man I hate moving. Max has been very patient. I finally told him about my past with my dad. Tonight I'm giving him the cookie. He deserves it. I hop out the car to help Blue unpack.

" Hey didn't you say that Max had to work?"

" Yeah?"

" Well he's at the front door."

I walk around the truck. Max is on the porch mean mugging Blue.

" Hey, I thought you had to work today." I walk up to him and give him a hug.

" I changed my mind. I wanted to see you instead." 

Awe. How sweet. I smile and head back to the truck.

" What you smiling for?"

" No reason."

" Why you not with your man?"

" I'll see him. I don't know when I'll see you again." I take a seat on the edge of the truck.

" Awe is someone falling for me deeper than they already have?"

" No! What is it with you and me falling for you? You kno-"

" Hold that thought. When I get done with the unpacking, we will finish this conversation."

" Okay." I pout.

     It took Blue 20 minutes to unpack the truck. Now we sit here in the back of the truck just talking. I lay my head on his shoulder.

" So you've grown closer to me?"

" Yes."

" What does that mean?"

" I want you around more. I really don't like leaving your side and when we hug, I don't want you to ever let go."

He smiles. " Well I never want to leave your side, and when I hold you, I never want to let you go."

I smile. He's so sweet.

" Well Red I better get going."

" Awe. Why?"

" I have to work."

" Okay." I pout.

" Let me walk you to the door."

" Okay."

We hop down off  the truck and head towards the porch. We just stand there staring at each other. He takes me into his arms. He holds me so tight. I hug him back. I never want to let him go but I have to. He has to go to work  and I have to please my man.