Chapter7:

Blue opens the door. "What the fuck do you want?"

" Where is she?! What the fuck is she?!" He pushed past Blue. " Red! Red!" He saw her standing behind Blue. He reached for her but Blue stood directly in front of her. Blue
put his hand up.

" Wait minute. Don't put your fucking hands on her."

" I come home to apologize and
you're here with him. Half naked and shit! Tell him! Tell him what you told me. Tell him, you don't love him."

 Blue was looking me in my eyes. The way we were looking at each other. The look he gave me, I knew I didn't mean it. I love him but he's like my brother.

" I...I..."

" You what? Red." He got closer. " You can tell me." Red was out of breath. He was taking it all away with his closeness. " Look at me." He grabbed her face.

" Look me in my eyes and tell me."
She looked at him. " I...I don't
love you. I only did this because I wanted to get back at him."

Max smiled. He finally won. He heard
her say it to him. " I'll be in the car. You two seem like you need some alone time." Max walked out the door.

" Red after what we just did. You looked me in my eyes and told me that you love me." They never broke
the space between them and they never broke the eye contact between them. She started crying.

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

" I'll always love you."

" I know." She nodded. She was in his arms. She struggled to get out of his embraced. " I have to go. I have to go." She fights to keep her composure and posture as she walks
to the door.

" Once you leave, I'm going to have to let you go." He holds his head down. " I don't want to see you get hurt anymore. I can see the pain in your eyes. The fear and I just can't anymore because I can't do anything about it. I'm in love you. Deeply in
love with you."

" Then I can't hurt you anymore." Red took a deep  breath then walked out the door. She dragged her feet to the car. Red walks to the car to get in. Once I'm in, I buckle up and cry quietly to myself. Max is just
grinning.

" See he isn't any good for you. He just left you. Some kind of friend."
I layed back and continue my cries while looking out at the October leaves falling.

    The ride home was depressing.

" I have to ask you something." Max said as he shut the door behind him.

" Yeah?"

" Did you sleep with him?"

She looked away. " Yes." It was barely audible.

" You cheated?!" He came close and pushed her again the wall.

" I'm sorry! I'm sorry...please don't hit me! I'm sorry!" She screamed and cried.  He dragged her down the steps. She kicked and screamed knowing where she was going. " No! No! Please God No!"

" Shut up! You bitch! Get your ass down there." He threw her down the steps.

I hear the ringing in my ears and my vision is blurry. I feel serious pressure in my head. Everything was cold then hot as I remember not being able to move. I passed out from hitting my head. 

I started myself with my heavy breathing. I can move again. No one was restraining me, I wasn't with my dad anymore. It was just a dream. I hate fainting because my dreams always seem so real. I can't wake up or shake myself awake. I dig in my boob for my phone. I kiss it because I thank God it didn't fall out. I unlock it and my heart stops. It's a picture of me and Blue from the arcade. I go through my messages to see if Blue messaged me. There was nothing. I checked my connection and reset my phone. I had full bars. I was sad. Did I really just lose my bestfriend? My childhood friend? My rock? My savior? I cry out loud. I want Blue, I want my bestfriend back.