Chapter 17:

" You have the right to remain silent, everything you say or do will be held against you in the court, you have the right to an attorney, if you can't get one, the state will give you one. You have the..." Everything went quiet as I try and figure out, how did they find me. I never get caught. I'm always too slick. Where did I mess up at? After looking out the window and the passing cars, it dawns on me. " That little bitch!"

The cop hits the window. " Keep that noise down back there."

When he got his dick sucked by that girl. The girl rushes into theb athroom and pretends to throw up. She spits his sperm in the cup and pretends to throw up some more.  Max blood boils. Oh that fucking bitch is going to fucking pay. I don't know how or when but she gone fucking pay! It made him even madder when he saw his freedom because shorter as he got closer to jail.

Blue's phone rings. " Hello?...girl stop playing."  Red bites him. " Yeah I'm here...he did?...It's about fucking time...She's managing...We about to leave in a minute....mhm...Alright, I'll tell her...Alright thanks for the call."

" What was that about?"

" They finally got Max."

" It's about fucking time."

" That's what I said. Are you ready to go baby?"

" More than ever. I'm ready to take a shower."

" Mmm me too." He kisses her then smacks her butt. " let's go baby."    

Blue signs out of the hospital and takes her home. He's a little quiet and distant. " Blue, are you okay?"

" Mhm. I'm fine. Are you okay?"

" On the outside yes, on the inside, no but I'll be okay." I look down at my hands. He reaches over to grab it. He holds it tightly. When we pull up to the house, I just breakdown at the front door. He grabs my hand and takes me to another bedroom.

" No, baby don't cry. Please don't cry." He turns on the shower, undressed me and himself and then we get in. He holds me under the water. It feels amazing. It calms me down a little. He pulls back my hair and kisses me deeply. Our kiss is salty and sad. " I'm so sorry." He lifts me up and presses me against the tile. " Please forgive me." He buries himself into me. He moves quickly. " Red say that you forgive me." My mouth opens but no words come out. He pushes himself deeper and deeper. I'll admit it feels fantastic. I hold on to him tighter. " Come on Red, let me hear you say it." He goes faster and faster. He then bites my nipples that are becoming to be very sensitive and pleasurable. " Red." He whispers my name. " please." He speeds up and goes as fast as he can go.

" I forgive you, I forgive you, I forgive you." I say breathlessly as we come together. He tongue kisses me again but this kiss was more passionate, loving and relieved. I look him in his eyes. " I forgive you."

" Thank you."   Blue moves their room to a different room. She sat in the bed waiting for him to finish but he was taking too long. She went downstairs to go find him. She find him in the other room. Red stops at the door and everything just comes back to her. The blood is still on the floor, the chair is still there with the handcuffs hanging. She looks at her wrist, and see faint bruises. She rubs them. " Hey baby. What's wrong." She shakes her head as a tear slowly rolls down. " It's nothing. I will see you upstairs." She walked upstairs back to her new room and lied down. Looking up at the ceiling, she holds her stomach.

" Hey there, how you doing in there?" She wipes her tears. " Did you hear daddy? He loves you very much already. I do too." She sniffs. " I promise to never ever hurt you and to always love you."
" I promise too baby." He climbs in bed and kisses her stomach then grabs her hand. " I know it hurts but look it's a new beginning for us baby."