CHAPTER 51

HEY Y'ALL!❤

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL. ANYWAYS, I AM WRITING THIS A/N TO  INFORM YOU THAT UNREQUITED LOVE IS COMING TO AN END VERY SOON. MAYBE TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO. IT'S BITTERSWEET FOR ME BUT I HAD FUN WRITING THIS FOR YOU GUYS.

HOPE YOUR DAY GOES AS AMAZING AS YOU! 🌹

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADAM'S POV:

"You gave her my mother's maiden name, Renee, I really can't thank you enough Isa." I whispered encircling my arms around her waist as she held a sleepy Eliza in her arms.

"You don't have to. She was the most amazing woman I ever came across in my whole life." she whispered back making me smile.

We heard shuffling of sheets and I turned around to see a sleepy Elijah sitting up in his bed while rubbing his eyes.

It has been a week since we came home with Eliza and Elijah had already made the decision of his sister sharing his room long before she was even born. So now half of the room was blue and the rest half was pink.

"Hey champ, what's wrong?" I asked sitting beside him on the bed.

He crawled in my lap and latched his arms around my neck, "Will Liza get yours and mom's all attention now?" he murmured sadly in my neck.

I frowned and pulled away, "Did you feel that you were being neglected?" I asked.

"No, I mean it was always like this at the orphanage too, you know daddy." he whispered sadly.

My heart clenched at the thought of him feeling ignored, "We would never do that to you, baby. You are our first child and we love you with everything in us. So as Eliza. The only difference is that you are bigger, smarter, stronger and wiser than her and she is only a week old. She will slowly learn all the things that you already know, champ. We will never, ever, differentiate between you two. You both matter equally to us." I explained and kissed his forehead.

"Daddy." he tugged at the collar of my shirt.

"Yes?" I asked massaging his head.

"I am not jealous of Liza, I love her too much. I just think that you guys will not love me as much." he stated looking up at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

The bed dipped and I looked at Isa who was staring at our son with  tears in her eyes. 

"I am so sorry, baby. It has been crazy ever since your sister, you know. It's our first time with a small child and your daddy and I are still learning." she said scooting closer to us.

He smiled at her and wiped her tears, "It's okay mommy. Don't be sorry." he said kissing her forehead.

"Come on now, let's go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be full of fun." I spoke tucking him in.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy."

"Goodnight baby." 

We both kissed his forehead and left the room.

Isa sighed loudly as soon as the door closed behind us.

"He's an extraordinary child." she whispered.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"How did we get so lucky?" she asked with a smile of her own.

"I have no idea but I am glad we did. We have two most amazing children." I replied.