Chapter 1

Sarah

"Just ignore her" Julia whispered in my ear while we walked past my sister, Sienna and Aidan making out.

This disgusts me...

"I know but she knows how I feel about him and then she does this right in front of me" I whispered to Julia while walking to my locker.

We stop at my locker and put my code in while Julia opened her locker that is next to mine

"Everything will be ok one day I promise" Julia told me while sending me a smile

"I know" I muttered.

I put my stuff into my locker and got everything that I need for my classes.

I look down the hallway way and saw My sister and Aiden walk off together...

We are getting off the wrong foot.

I am Sarah Lauren. Sienna is my sister and also the head cheerleader of Kennedy High School

I have a huge crash on Aidan, my sister's boyfriend.

Yes I know what you are thinking but Sienna and Aidan started dating after I told my sister about it and I knew I shouldn't but I did.

My sister is only going out with him because I like him.

I also have a brother name Cody. He is 26 and in college. We skipped some years before going off to college.

Ringggg

"Lets go to English and forget all about Sienna and Aidan" Julia told me

I nodded and linked arms with my best friend.

Julia and I have been best friend since like forever. I love her to death.

We walked down the long hallway and walked up two flights of stairs until we got to our classroom.

"Oh look who the cat brought in" I heard when we walked in.

I took deep breathes and walked to my seat and ignored what people are saying.

"Oh Sarah is not speaking. Cat got your tongue?" Tracy, my sisters best friend asked

"Just leave me alone Tracy. I am not in the mood" I stated not looking at her.

"Fine whatever" Tracy hissed and then trouts over to Logan.

Logan is Aidan's best friend and also Julia's crash.

"He doesn't deserve her" Julia whispered in my ear

"You only think that because you like him" I whispered back, rolling my eyes

Julia smiled and nodded.

I chuckled...

And then I heard high heels walk right in.

I looked up and saw Sienna and Aidan holding hands and smiling at each other.

They took their seats and started kissing until our English teacher walked in.

Aidan raised his hand.

"Oh wow. First time in forever Aidan Reese raises his hand" Our teacher Mr. Jackson said surprised

Aidan rolled his eyes "I need to go to the bathroom"

"Here is the hall way pass" Mr. Jackson said while giving Aidan the hall way pass.

Aidan got up and left. But before he left he pushed some books and papers off of a desk.

My teacher sighed loudly.

1 hour later

We left the class room and went to our next class.

Julia and I have the same classes together so we walk to every each one.

If you are wondering Aidan never came back. A Frenchman came in the middle of class and gave Mr. Jackson the hall way pass back.

Mr. Jackson was not happy about that but got over it when he remembered that Aidan's mom is our principal.

Yes Our principal is Mrs. Reese, Aidan's mom.

Julia and I went to math and went to every class and ignored my sister, Aidan, Logan and Tracy.