Chapter Six

***

When you woke up, you were in a Port Mafia cell. What...? Last you remembered, you were with Dazai, about to be attacked by Kutaro. Maybe you'd passed out? Your hand was still bandaged, so maybe you blacked out from the pain. But why were you in a cell?! At that point, you noticed a guard.

"Excuse me, but why am I in hear? High-key can you let me out?"

The guard turned to you, and shook her head. Now you were very confused. Were you being punished?

"Look, the last thing I remember is me and Dazai being attacked. What the hell happened?!"

"You betrayed the Port Mafia, ma'am. They apprehended you after you attacked your team mates along with an army. You'll most likely be executed."

"That's bullshit! I'd never betray the Mafia, I've worked for you all for years. It's a stable job! Why would I betray the Mafia?! Y'know what? Call for the boss, or Chuuya, or even Dazai! He's still here, right?!"

The guard sighed, almost looking sorry for you. The Mafia wasn't well-known for being emotional. You were extremely pissed off now.

"Your friends can't help you. Plus, they seemed kinda annoyed and stressed. I can't ask for the boss, but... (Y/N), I know you. I know you would never betray the Mafia. If you think one of them can prove your innocence, I'll call for one here."

You sighed, quickly thanking her. At least someone believed you. She grabbed a phone, asking for a healing card to be brought, and for it to be brought specifically by (Who are you going to appeal too? Chuuya or Dazai? This will decide your ending!). You gritted your teeth. This was either going to go well or badly.

You heard footsteps. It was too early to be (C/D)... Anger filled your veins. Kutaro stepped closer to the bars of your cell. A smirk was plastered on his face. He was probably behind all of this.

"You sick bastard. I don't know what the hell you've done, but I swear I'll kill you. What's your ability."

"I don't have to answer that, prisoner."

He spat the last word out. You were disgusted - whatever he'd done, it was done to throw you under the bus. He was the traitor, and you were being punished.

"I'm going to prove you're the traitor, Kutaro. So don't get too comfy outside a cell."

He smirked at you, before flicking your forehead. You hated him so much. You were going to get your damn revenge. You heard footsteps again - this time, it was finally (C/D). Kutaro's face melted into an innocent, almost childlike one.

# Appeal to Chuuya #

Kutaro's face melted into a childlike façade. His voice was less malicious, more friendly comrade. Ha - just wait until you got the hell out of the cell. You sighed, watching the rat go. Chuuya stood next to the cell bars, not looking at you, but handing you a card.

"Don't try anything funny, (Y/N)."

"Chuuya, for fuck's sake, do you seriously not trust me at all?"

"You ruined my trust when you betrayed us."

You huffed, for now taking the card. How were you supposed to convince him you were innocent? Honestly you didn't even know what you had done to be the prime suspect. Even your closest friends were caught in the lie. Part of you was even suspecting yourself.