Chapter 6 - Graduation, Problems, Problems everywhere!

Some quick notes on speech an stuff:

Chars speaking : I will have my REVENGE

Chars thought's : "They will all pay..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been three years since he returned to Konoha and entered the academy to become a proper ninja, during those three years plenty of things have happened but some of the most important would probably be the fact that he finally managed to make some friends, few of them yet true friends.

The other would probably be the fact that not only did he achieve bankai but he had finally awoken his sage mode giving him virtually endless chakra as well as strengthening his body considerably. He has also started using some gravity seals in the place of some of his resistance seals.

During the first six months his new house had been finished as well which he promptly placed a ridiculous number of seals to form a giant multi layer defensive array to protect him and his future clan.

Behind his house was an extensive training area with every possible requirement he could think of. Naturally the entire perimeter has been marked with seals and added into the defensive array.

One of the negative things that has been happening over the past three years was the fact that his siblings found out he was there older brother as well as the fact that he was disowned. Now for some strange reason they have it in their heads to see him as some sort of lowly servant and have tried everything to get him to serve them.

Another bad thing would be his parents who are hell bent on bringing him back even going so far as repeatedly getting in the way of his clan establishment just to get him back into their family home as a part of their so called family.

This has also created some serious bad blood between him and his siblings as they still believe it's his fault for the pain their mother and father suffered years ago. Believing this they regularly insult him or tries to get him into trouble with the teachers.

One other person he also has some serious issues with is Uchiha Sasuke the raven haired emo who seems to think all existence sprouts from his ass and everyone should honor him seeing as he is the so called last Uchiha, hell the moron even went as far as demanding Naruto to hand over his zanpaktou saying that he could use the blade better for his revenge.

So yeah you could say it's been a rather busy three years so far, luckily his monotonous life should change from today on seeing as it's finally the graduation exams and he'll be able to start taking on missions soon, though he will have to do it with a team.

After entering the classroom early as usual he proceeded towards his spot in the back most window corner seat where it's been pretty much decided among the students it is his territory and no one, not even his siblings are willing to take it from him.