Chapter 9 - Reporting

Some quick notes on speech an stuff:

Chars speaking : I will have my REVENGE

Chars thought's : "They will all pay..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is currently the evening of the test and the hokage towers top floor was currently full of Jounin, all giving the Hokage a report on their teams. Minato sighed as it seemed teams 1,2,4 and 6 was going back to the academy with spectacular fails.

Currently Sarutobi Asuma was giving his report of Team 10's performance.

Asuma - (calm voice) Team 10, consisting of Yamanaka Ino, Shikamaru Nara, And Akimichi Choji has passed my test.

Minato - (calm voice) Anything to note?

Asuma - (calm voice) As one would expect from the previous Ino-Shika-Cho Trio's descendants, they compliment each other well as a team. However there are problems, Ino is a fangirl, losing any and all focus or skills for that matter the moment the Uchiha is mentioned, Shikamaru lacks motivation for anything related to training, spending his time on his back watching clouds than training is what he prefers more, though I believe he has inherited his fathers intelligence. Choji lacks self-confidence, will need some serious character building exercises to allow him to tap into his hidden potential.

Minato - (calm voice) Alright next?

Kurenai - (calm voice) Kurenai Yuhi reporting that Team 8 consisting of Kiba Inuzuka, his partner Akamaru, Hyuuga Hinata, and Aburame Shino passed my test.

Minato - (calm voice) Anything to note?

Kurenai - (calm voice) My team will be able to function well as a tracking, and potential hunter squad. A few problems do exist though for instance Kiba sees himself as the self-proclaimed leader of the team with his teammate Shino a threat for the position, Shino on the other hand will only really speak when spoken to which may lead to misunderstandings during missions. Hyuuga Hinata has severe problems in the self-confidence department and will need some serious work as she can be considered a diamond in the rough. Though she shows strange behavior sometimes as if she's looking for someone when we moved through the village and even when we were at the team meeting yesterday.

Minato - (calm voice) Alright keep me notified on their progress.

Kurenai - (nods)

Minato - (slightly worried voice) Alright Kakashi your turn.

Kakashi - Team 7 consisting of Uchiha Sasuke,  Menma Namikaze-Uzumaki, Mito Namikaze-Uzumaki, Haruno Sakura and Kagidzume Naruto... Unsure.

When Kakashi finished speaking everyone in the room was confused as he is well known for straight up failing teams if they did poorly, some secretly thought that it was because the children of the Hokage was in the team that he gave such a vague answer.

Minato - (confused voice) I don't understand... Either they passed or failed why are you sounding so unsure?

Kakashi - (sighing) (calm voice) Well normally I would fail this kind of team even before the test was over seeing as they in the first place have no respect whatsoever for us their teachers. Alright let me start with Menma and Mito, first of all during the test they have shown no regard for their fellow teammates at all, from what I've managed to gather they are under the misconception that being your children makes them rulers over everyone.

Everyone there was shocked when Kakashi was explaining the children of the hokage as it was nothing good straight to his face.

Kakashi - (calm voice) During the test they even went as far as to demand I hand over the bells to them, in the field this will undoubtedly get them killed or worse kidnapped as the enemy obviously will not listen to them. They will require serious work to break this misconception. Next would be Uchiha Sasuke, with him I can say he has skills quite strong for a genin but once again no regard for his teammates. The only thing on his mind is revenge and though I don't think it will be immediately he will undoubtedly become a flight risk in the future if he continues his current way of thinking.