Chapter 7 - Naruto's Personal Hell

Some quick notes on speech an stuff:

Chars speaking : I will have my REVENGE

Chars thought's : "They will all pay..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since the graduation exam and what happened there. For the past week Naruto has not left his house once and spent most of his time practicing his sage arts as he hadn't made too much progress with them over the three years in Konoha with all the constant prying eyes.

One of the techniques he had managed to perfect was called Sage Arts: Winter Release: The Hunt which created a hundred lifelike wolves made from the ice of glaciers. They are capable of working independently as well as a large pack to decimate groups of enemies. Basically they are shock troops meant to strike first, hard and disorient the enemies as much as possible.

What he's been practicing for the last week though is to control the amount of nature chakra he can access at any point in time so it would become far easier to add nature chakra to his jutsu's. With two hundred clones continuously practicing for a week now he had managed to make considerable progress but because of this his chakra reserves had grown once more and he would have to practice advanced chakra control exercises again.

With the day having arrived Naruto got out of bed, freshened up and went to the academy after locking his house and re-enabling the seal array he had created to protect his home. When he got to the academy early as usual he went to his usual spot and started meditating to pass the time and prepare himself to meet his teammates.

After a while the classroom was filled with all the graduates as they were discussing the coming teams and who they would be assigned with, naturally the local fans all hoped they would be assigned to their idols/love interests. A bit after all the graduates arrived Iruka did as well and as usual silenced the class with his big head jutsu.

Iruka - (happy voice) Good morning class and welcome to our last session, now without further ado let's get down to the squads shall we...

Hearing what Iruka said Naruto decided to ignore him and lightly meditate till his name or his friends names are called.

Iruka - (calm voice) Alright here we go...

Team 1 - ...

Team 2 - ...

Team 3 - Is still in rotation.

Team 4 - ...

Team 5 - Is still in rotation.

Team 6 - ...

Team 7 - Uh ok... It's members are Menma Namikaze-Uzumaki, Mito Namikaze-Uzumaki, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura (Yes! True love wins!) (Sasuke groans) and finally Naruto Namikaze-Uzu...

Before he could finish he felt a kunai barely miss his head and an ice-cold voice speak making him break out in cold sweat.

Naruto - It is not Namikaze-Uzumaki... My name is Kagidzume Naruto!

Iruka - Uh ok ok Naruto!

Naruto - (grunts)

Iruka - (sighs in relief) Ok let's try this again...

Team 7 - Menma Namikaze-Uzumaki, Mito Namikaze-Uzumaki, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura (Yes! True love wins!) (Sasuke groans) and finally Kagidzume Naruto with your teachers Hatake Kakashi and Namikaze-Uzumaki Kushina.