CHAPTER 3

Maanvi's POV

Its almost 4:00am in the morning by the time I finish all the questions I personally would want to know and also maybe rest of the world also as there is not much known about him online. There are no proper interviews about him also. I had to go and search in the company's website to get to know him. I go into jaanvi's desk and put it on top of her files and go to bed.

I wake up around 9:00 am and get dressed for the day. I go out to the hall to see jaanvi has prepared nice south Indian breakfast. We eat dosa with sambar( liquid side dish). By 9:15am she is out of the house to her office. I go to the near library to read some novels recommended by some people on my twitter page and review it on my channel.

At 12:30 pm I get a call from jaanvi. I pick up the call " Anu come fast to my office, my boss wants to talk to you. Bye!" before I can say anything she cuts the call. "typical jaanvi". I pack my stuff and borrow the novel I'm reading and go to jaanvi's office. Its take almost half an hour to reach with the traffic. I message her that I'm outside the office. She comes down with 2 mins and she takes me to the CEO's office. She knocks the door and we hear a faint "come in" we go in and the CEO looks up and stands up to greet. We sit down on sofa present in his office. He starts of my saying " I really liked the draft you submitted." I smile " thank you sir." " it was decided that whose ever draft got selected , they would interview Mr. Malhotra . So if you're willing you can interview Mr.malhotra but on behalf of the company." I'm very happy that he gave me a choice. "It would be my pleasure sir to interview him on your company behalf." We talk about the contract and the CEO was willing to let me post the interview on my youtube channel but I have to wait for them to release theirs first. Within an hour I'm out of the building.

As soon as we came out jaanvi jumped on me " I'm so happy for you Anu! I'm proud of you." I hug her back " all thanks to you. We need to go shopping to get new clothes." I put her down " call when your done and we can go out to get dinner." We bid goodbyes and off I go to my favorite coffee shop to prepare for the interview.

In the evening I receive message from the company saying that the interview will be held in 5 days and venue and all will be notified by tomorrow. By 8:00 jaanu is also home and we sit on the couch after dinner and watch T.V. " jaan I need to go get some clothes. I got a message that interview is in 3 days." " that's great! Cause I have a day off tomorrow so I can come with you" she hugs and after watching T.V for some time we both yawn at the same time and laugh at each other and go to sleep.

I wake up at normal time and brush my teeth and sit down with my lovely coffee and read the comments under my blog and check my social media. I'm not much of a social media person but I like to post pictures from my trip and some of my photographic work. I finish my coffee and get ready. By 10:00 me and jaanvi are ready. We decided to eat breakfast near the mall only as it will be easier. I order a simple sandwich and jaanu orders some scrabbled eggs. We finish and go to the mall.

Half a day of being dragged to every shop and made to try over 100 outfits ( not exaggerating) I found the perfect outfit. " jaanu bhahoth bukh lagyi hae!( jaanu I'm very hungry)". I say while falling on sofa of our house .It's almost 4:30 in the evening . we make some maggi and eat while scrolling through Netflix. We planned on watching "13 reasons why". We just relax as we both were tired. At 7:30 we go and eat some panipuri and chat ( indian street foods). We just rome around the streets as we don't get the chance often. The streets during night in Delhi are just amazing. They are always buzzing with people going home and all the street food is amazing. We go home after sometime and just call it a day.

Maanvi's outfit

Hi guys here is another chapter

Hi guys here is another chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. If you have any feedback you let me know in the comments.  Thanks for reading.
Ashley ❤