CHAPTER 35

MAANVI'S POV

I wake up in the morning and whole last night feels like a dream. I pinch myself to wake up from the dream. I wear my workout clothes and go down to the basement as there is a gym there. As I enter I see Ishaan already working out. I just look at him admiring his physique. Within a few minutes, he catches me staring and I immediately lower my head in embarrassment and go inside. He gives me a wide smile " morning "he greets me and comes near to kiss me on the forehead. " Morning "I wish him back. We start our workout and continue for about an hour.

We finish our workout and go back up and see Yash coming down into the hall. "morning " I wish him. He nods and comes sits near the sofa. I make coffee for me and Ishaan and I give him his cup and sit beside him. Yash is laying on the sofa ready to sleep again." don't sleep. We have to go out today." Yash gets up slowly "where are we going? the construction starts tomorrow right?" Yash whines. " we are going for sightseeing. Get ready fast" I say and get up from the sofa and put the cup in the sink and go up to get ready. I come down within 40 min and see that no one is there down, so I start making breakfast. I see that there was a pancake mix so I start making pancakes.

By 10, we finish eating breakfast and are ready to go. Siddharth has a meeting with the workers so he isn't coming. We take one car and go to the local area. First, we visit the national museum. It is a platform for showcasing some breathtaking and amazing local and international artworks. Apart from that, the gallery conducts regular exhibitions and promotional events for an artistic niche. It has amazing collections of Islamic items, local, royal, and traditional Maldivian dresses.

It takes about an hour and a half to see the whole museum. We stop by a nearby restaurant and have some lunch. After lunch, We go to the local streets for some shopping. The whole day Ishaan held my hand. It was so cute and I see that Yash took some pictures from behind and we are going to get teased a lot but I don't mind. I let go of Ishaan's hand to take some pictures. I take Ishaan's and Yash pictures. I record some clips for my vlog but don't include any interviews. As we were roaming, I and Ishaan talk and jokingly bump shoulders, and Yash suddenly signs very loudly and I turn around scared of it "you scared me "I say hitting his shoulder lightly. " I'm sick seeing you both lovey-dovey." he catches his stomach. Ishaan hits him on the head " I'm sick of third-wheeling " I just smile and link my other hand with Yash's " now walk with us " I say and we continue roaming.

We go back in the evening to the house and see that Siddharth is already back as his car was there. We go inside to see Siddharth cooking us dinner. I go and change my dress into something comfy and come back down and help set the table for us. We all sit together and have dinner while talking about work. After dinner, I get my laptop down and sit on the sofa and transfer all the clips to my laptop. Yash comes and sits beside me and starts to look at the pictures I took. " secretly taking pictures ha! come on maanu!" he bumps my shoulders teasing me. He turns to Ishaan " Yo! your girlfriend has an obsession with me. She took pictures of me secretly " he says. "girlfriend?" Siddharth asks who was sitting silently watching till now. I nod and hid my face with my hands. "congrats" he says. "thanks "Ishaan replies in a straight tone. Ishaan chose not to reply to Yash and continue watching whatever is on the tv. I go back to my room after some time and decided to call it a day.

*TIMESKIP*

It's been a month since the work started and currently, they started with the construction of walls and they will start with the slab and all. We decided that we would come and check on the work in turns as Ishaan can't leave his office in Delhi. For now, Yash decided to stay here and I and Ishaan will go back and come back after 3 weeks then Yash can handle the company while Ishaan is here. I pack my stuff and come down with my suitcase. I see Ishaan has already come down, I go and stand beside him. I look up to look at him and give him a smile. Let me tell you one thing that I'm not short, I'm about 5'6 but if I stand beside him I look small. Ishaan is about 6'2 feet tall and I have to look up to see his face. I look at Yash to see him making a weird face. I just kick his leg a little and he bends down to catch his leg. " thank god I can live peacefully for 3 weeks without seeing you both and your lovey-dovey moments"

Currently, we are waiting for our flight to be called. I booked an evening flight so that we can monitor the work for the day and go back. We board the flight and we watch a movie for some time and I rest my head on Ishaan's shoulder and I drift off to sleep. I'm woken up by Ishaan and I look around to see we have landed. I stretch in the seat and look to see Ishaan removing our backpacks. we walk to collect our baggage "I'm sorry you shoulder must have hurt "I say feeling so bad. " what's wrong in letting my girlfriend sleep on my shoulder?" I try to cover my face by looking somewhere else "how can this guy make me blush so easily?" I ask my self. He pulls on my backpack which pulls me backward and brings his face near my face " nothing !" I say and push his face answering his question.

We go our separate way and as I was climbing into the taxi he says " message me when you reach there" I nod and he kisses my forehead. I reach my home in an hour as there was less traffic. I message Ishaan and change my clothes and lie on my bed and fall asleep immediately due to tiredness. I wake up at 10 due to my alarm. I do some stretches to free my body. I make myself a coffee and sit in the balcony and check my phone for any messages. There is one from Ishaan, one from Yash and one from jaanvi. I open jaanvi's first { anu I'm back in Delhi. mssg me when ur back and we can meet up.}. I reply to her saying I'm back in Delhi and I'll meet her today. then I open Yash and he is whining about how he has no one cook for him as Siddharth is gone to the location early. I send him emoji [😛😛😛]. I open Ishaan's message in the last and it says { i reached home. sleep tight angel. I won't be able to lift your call in the morning as I would be at the meeting.} I smile at the message and decide that I would cook him lunch and surprise him as he always eats outside. I look up for some recipes and start my cooking.

MAANVI'S GYM OUTFIT

YASH'S PICTURES OF MAANVI AND ISHAAN

Hi guys, here is another chapter of Inked With Love

Hi guys, here is another chapter of Inked With Love. how do you like the chapter? i love how cute this chapter is. i feel sorry for yash for third wheeling. let me know your thoughts on the chapter. if you like the chapter dont forget to vote and if you have any suggesstions leave it in the comments.

A/N: If you have any questions you can ask in the comments and I would love to interact with the readers.

Lots Of Love,

Ashley