CHAPTER 24

MAANVI'S POV

I wake up earlier than usual as I was not getting sleep. I do my daily workout and freshen up and sit in the balcony with my coffee. It is like an escape from the outside world for me. I keep thinking ways to reject Siddharth that my head starts to ache. I go and get ready and prepare breakfast for me and jaanvi. 

I go to the office a little early than usual. I sit on my desk and distract myself with work. I was so immersed in the work that I didn't notice the time and also who came. at around 10 I see Ishaan and Siddharth coming out of Ishaan's office. As they finish their discussion and Siddharth turns around, I go and ask him " sir can you spare some time in lunch, I have something to tell you" he seems happy when I went to talk to him but as soon as I send I have something to tell his smile faded a little. He just nods and I turn around to go to my desk I see Yash standing in front of my desk with evil eyes. I walk to him and he pulls me to the lift and we go to the rooftop. "CONFESS!" he says in a serious tone. " hmm--- that-that " I stumble with words as I don't know what to tell. " MAANVI, tell me" he says and I give up and tell him the whole thing of what Siddharth has told and I leave out some stuff with is not necessary for him. after listening to the whole story Yash finally asks me " so are you going to accept him?" I shake my head "NO WAY! I don't have feelings for him and I like someone else" Yash nods and he has that cheeky smile on his face  " I'M NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT WHO HE IS" I say in monotone and he doesn't ask further questions. we go back down and I continue to work.

During lunch, we sit in the corner of the cafeteria and I could see Yash watching us from a distance. I take a deep breath and I start off "I respect you as a person and also you are at a higher level than me. I'm sorry I can't reciprocate my feeling towards you. I don't want to give you hope and mislead you. I want us to have a healthy boss and employee relationship. I'm sorry  " I say in one breath. he just signs " do you have someone else in your life?" I stay silent as I don't want to answer him. " look maanvi, I really like you and I will prove to you that we are a good match. I know you don't have anyone in your life and I will make you fall for me.  one day you may reciprocate my feeling. I will wait for that day to come" I don't want to mislead him and he is not understanding. " I'm sorry I already have someone I like " he stays silent for a while " who is he?" he asks. "I don't want to cause trouble." I get up but he catches my hand and was about to say something when Yash comes and pushes his hand off me and says " you don't want to cause a seen in the cafeteria, DO YOU?' Yash says it in a warning tone. before he could say something else he pulls me into the lift and we go to our floor. I take a deep breath  " thank you " I say to Yash putting a hand on my heart to clam myself down.

ISHAAN'S POV

I go to the office at a normal time and I see that maanvi is seriously working on something. today is the first day since Yash's birthday incident. I didn't know what came over me that night. I couldn't sleep that night. her beautiful smile keeps appearing in my dreams. I keep questioning myself "am I falling for her? do I even what to search for my dream girl?" I come out of my thoughts and I go into my cabin. 

Currently, Yash and I are discussing the plan when to go to the hotel site and start the building. we were selecting the dates and I hear a knock on the door and Siddharth comes in. Seeing him my blood boils and I tighten my fist. I clam myself down before anyone of them notices. I tell him the whole plan and also the dates so he can clear his schedule. finally, we planned on going next month after Dhruv's wedding. when Siddharth heard the dates he was like " ya I'm ok. I have a business partner's wedding the before week " I have a suspicion that he knows Dhruv. so I ask him " is your partner's name Dhruv?" he seemed shocked " ya how do you know?" Yash chimes in " he is our best friend". After discussing as we go out of the cabin maanvi approaches Siddharth and they talk something and Yash also saw them so I will get my info from him. I smirk a little and go inside. 

I called Dhruv to ask about his marriage and about my dream girl. as I was about to ask Dhruv about any info on my dream girl Yash brags in and snatches my phone "  he will call you later" he cuts the call. I shout at him "I  WAS TALKING YASH!" he sits on my desk " that's not important now" I just sign let him continue " that sid guy PROPOSED to MAANVI" I nod at him " why are you so calm about it ." "I already know". I can't read his expression but he continues. " good news is, she is going to REJECT him "I was feeling very happy knowing that she is going to reject him. but why? remained a question. wasn't I going to find my dream girl? before I could process my thoughts more Yash speaks up " BUT there is bad news also" he gives a pause and I couldn't bear it " SAY IT QUICKLY!" he signs and puts his hand on my shoulder "  she likes someone else and she is not ready to tell who he is" I instantly feel my happiness drop. I think of all the possible guys she could like. Yash cuts of my thought " maybe she likes me " he flatters himself and I look at him with a blank expression and he stops smiling and goes out of my room leaving me with my own thoughts. 

MAANVI'S OUTFIT

MAANVI'S AND JAANVI'S BLACONY SETUP

Hi, guys here is another chapter of Inked With Love

Hi, guys here is another chapter of Inked With Love. I hope you enjoy the chapter and if you like it don't forget to vote. if you have any suggestions leave in the comments. who do you think is maanvi's secret crush is! 

lots of love,

Ashley❤