CHAPTER 4

Maanvi's POV

I wake up early and do my daily routine and I have some bread and head out. I decided to have a productive day today. I decided to go outing to click amazing pictures and enjoy the view. So I pack my bags and go to "AKSHARDHAM". It's probably one of the nearest places I haven't been to. Jaanvi couldn't come as she has to prepare for the coming interview. I leave the house around 7:00 am and go to the bus stop and climb the bus. It takes about 48 minutes to an hour to reach there.

The place is very beautiful and full of Indian heritage and a view to die for. I decided to vlog my journey.

I first go to the Akshardham mandhir( temple) and takes some pictures and go around to "Yogi Harday Kamal" it's a sunken gardinene, shaped like a when viewed from above, features large stones engraved with quotes from world luminaries ranging from and to and Swaminarayan. The view is breath taking and it takes about a half a day for me to roam the whole area. I come out and have some local food which is very delicious and mouth- watering.

After an hour of rest, I roam around the area and  take some pictures and eat some local food and start my journey return as there is a musical show in the Akshardham. It is conducted in India's largest step well. It features a very large series of steps down to a traditional 'yagna kund'. During the day, these steps provide rest for the visitors to the complex and at night, a musical fountain show named Sahaj Anand - Multi Media Water Show is shown. Sahaj Anand Water Show is a breathtaking 24-minute presentation which unites a variety of intriguing media to bring to life a story from the Kena Upanishad. Multi-color lasers, video projections, underwater flames, water jets and surround sound in symphony with lights and live actors produce a captivating and inspiring presentation. I stay in the near by hotel and by morning I'm off too Delhi.

I go home by noon and I some lunch from outside and sit down to see the footage and pictures I took. I take the rest of the day to edit the video and I have to say this is one of the best trips I went to. By the time jaanvi comes I make us some dinner and we start talking about my trip and I brought back some things from the market . she takes a pair of earnings and a dress. I schedule the video and call it a day....  

DAY OF THE INTERVIEW
I got up early and got dressed and reached the studio an hour early. The interview starts at like 11:00am and there is a photoshoot before for the cover. So I have to be there by 9:30am. I was and ready by 8:00am because I couldn't sleep. So I decided I would go there early than intended. I go to the studio which is half an hour drive. They rented the studio for a day because the company's studio is occupied by someother interview.

I reach the location in 45min as there was traffic. As soon I enter I see jaanu pacing around in circles andshouting at some girl who was standingnear her. I go near her and she excused the girl standing "jaanu what happened? why are you shouting at the poor girl?" she just sighs " anu everything is going wrong. first the studio owner gave the afternoon slot to some other magazine so we have to vacate early and now that girl tells me that the photographer is ill and he wont be able to come. what do I do?" she pulls herhair in frustration. I just give her a hug and rub her back in a comforting way. " why don't you try calling another person?" I suggest now facing her , she shakes her head " all the other are either in an interview or doing field job(idk what exact word is used). And it will at least take them 2 hours to come here" I think for a while and idea pops up in my head " jaanu ! mere paas ek idea hai ( I have an idea) why don't I do the photography as well. You know I have a degree in it " I suggest and her face lights up like a 1000v bulb . she jumps and hugs me tightly " anu YOU ARE A LIFE SAVOR !!!!"

I check all the locations in the studio where I can take pictures as he is only going to be in the suit and only the background is going to change according to the suit. I finished setting the camera equipment which was sent by the company. I was just setting the lens when I heard the a voice saying " make it quick! I have a meeting in the afternoon." It was so deep and manly. I never heard a voice that deep. The turn around to the owner of the voice.....

Sahaj Anand

Yogi Harday Kamal

Yogi Harday Kamal

Hi guys thanks for reading

Hi guys thanks for reading. If you have any suggestions or opinions, let me know in the comment section. Don't forget to like if you enjoyed reading this chapter.
NOTE:I don't own any pictures. It's from wikipedia.
Ashley ❤