Chapter 43 Rogues 1

I got a picture of how I picture Jasmyn up above. Please don't hate me. 

The next chapter is even more exciting. Aaaaah. I actually already started it, so I know what's going on...

:Jack:

I sit in the meeting room, listening to some rogues speak.

Well, attempting to.

Ellie is stuck in my head, as well as our daughter, Jasmyn. I rub my jaw and lean on my hand.

"Alpha Jack?"

I jump and look at my beta, Shane. "Uh, yes?"

"Rylee said she would like to stay."

"Alright." I really wonder how they are. What if something happened? What if they're both laying on the ground? What if my mate is hurt? A deep guttural sound makes its way up my throat. I glance around at everyone who is watching me. "Sorry. Continue." I straighten my posture.

I think of when she punched my nose when I was sleeping. I smile. That was funny, but now I have a slightly crooked nose. I fixed it... a little.

Fidgeting nervously, I remember the red dress the luna is supposed to wear at the ceremony. I totally forgot until now. Nobody told me. Nobody whatsoever. I legit let her go up there in a dress I picked out. But, it was the wrong dress.

You made me wear the wrong dress?! Her voice sounds in my head.

My cheeks heat up. Uhhh, no.

I can't believe you.

I bite my cheek. Miss me already, meine Liebe? (My love.)

I can basically feel the scoff.

"Alpha?" Shane says nervously.

"Yes?"

"Rylee, Morgan, and Timothy want to join the pack."

"Great, we will have a ceremony, soon," I answer, my mind preoccupied.

"And, the rest want to join the Moonlit pack."

"Alright. Get them situated; I need to do something." I rush out of the room, tearing off my jacket and tossing it on a hook, not that that did any good.

I run out of the pack house and shift, zooming passed everyone, jogging up the front steps when I reach the house.

I swing open the door. "Ellana?!" I call, worriedly.

She walks around the corner, calmly, with Jasmyn in her arms.

I sigh in relief and embrace her.

She laughs and pushes me playfully.

"How is she?"

"Why, me? I am feeling amazing." She rolls her eyes. "You came all this way, naked, may I add, just to see your baby girl?"

I grin. No. "Yes."

"Sure." Ellie hands Jasmyn to me.

"Thanks." I kiss Jasmyn's head and rock her slowly.

"What do you want? You look hungry."

"Where's Atticus?" I ask, a little confused that he isn't here.

"My guess would be that she's pregnant by now, so-"

"Ah, got it," I raise my hand, telling her to stop. I take a seat at the island.

"Wow, the tables sure have turned," she murmurs.

"What?"

"Nothing."