6. Unknown Surroundings

(Hey guys, above is an edit I made on my YouTube channel. It's about Beverly Marsh! Hope you enjoy it! Now on with the chapter. N/N=Nickname)

*Y/N's p.o.v*

Waking up is hard as it is, but waking up with a bandage wrapped around your shoulder in an unknown place is possibly one of the scariest things to happen. So I was pretty scared when that was exactly what happened to me.

I looked around. It was a normal room. The bed had black sheets and blankets with red pillows. A dresser, a closet, a stand with a TV on it, and two bean bag chairs in the corner. Not my room...is the first thing that entered my mind.

I ran my hand over the bandages. The slash from Freddy. Who fixed it? Was it my patients...no they didn't have anything that could fix it up with. Then who? I shouldn't be thinking about that right now. Right now I need to figure out where I am and how to leave.

"Hello?" I called out. I know that's what everyone does in horror movies I mean it's not like the kidnapper is just gonna be like 'oh yeah I'm in the bathroom be out in a sec' but that was the first thing that came to my mind.

"Dewey! Richie! Luke?" I called out. I said all the names that came to my mind. Even Luke's although he was never really nice to me.

"Why are you calling out their names?" I heard a voice ask in anger. I turned around quickly.

"Freddy! Billy! Stu! You're all here! Everyone!" I said in a relief. "Thank goodness! I thought I was doomed!"

"Why would you think that?" Carrie asked in concern.

"Well, I woke up in an unknown place of course that's scary! But I know I'm safe now! Well, where exactly are we? Is this a room in the hospital I didn't know about?" I asked as I looked around. Jason shook his head 'no'.

"Well, then where are we?" I asked in confusion.

"You're in a house!" Pennywise said in joy. I looked at him.

"A house? Well why? Aren't we supposed to be at the hospital" I question.

"We escaped and you're staying here now" Billy said.

"Wait what?! You escaped? What do you mean I'm staying here now? You guys we have to go back!" I said as I began walking to the bedroom door. Kayako grabbed my arm and pulled me back holding me in place.

"No, we aren't going back and you're staying here" Chucky said crossing his arms. I looked at them in shock and a bit of concern.

"I-if I don't want to stay here I don't have to! I won't tell on you guys, but I need to go home now!" I said as I pulled my hand out of kayako's grasp and opened the bedroom door. It was slammed shut immediately, almost closing on my hand. Micheal was the one who shut the door and now had his arms wrapped around me from behind holding me in place. There was no getting out of his grasp he was just to strong.

"You're staying here and that's final, understand?" Freddy asked with a scary and obsessive tone to his voice.

"B-but you guys can't do this! This is kidnapping! That's wrong" I said my voice quivering.

"We've done worse" Hannibal said with a chuckle.

"I-I trusted you guys...with all my heart. I defended you when people said you were monsters. I believed in you. I was nice to you. I stood up for you" as I said the last part I pointed to Jason. "I gave you food when nobody else would. I risked my job by letting you out of your cells! I did everything I could to make you feel like you were wanted because you were atleast...I thought you were! And then you go and do this to me!" I ended almost about to cry.

"D-don't cry! Y-Y/N. We didn't mean t-to make you u-upset!" Norman said in concern as he ran to me.

"I'm sorry, Y/N" Brahms said.

"Then why did you do this!" I said my voice raising. I've never raised my voice at them or wanted too. Norman and Brahms flinched at the harshness and sadness in my voice. "I'm sorry for raising my voice, but I thought you guys were my friends. I wanted to be your friend!"

"But that was the problem, N/N" Carrie said using a nickname she had given me back in highschool. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"You....didn't want me to be your friend?" I asked a little hurt.

"Of course not" Pennywise said in his usual happy tone. How can he be happy in a moment like this?

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because we wanted to be more than friends" Chucky said with a smirk. My eyes widened and my mouth fell agape.

"Best friends?" I said my voice cracking a bit. I honestly wasn't sure which one he meant best friends or couple...

"Oh jeez, you're so innocent" Billy said.

"We wanted you to be ours. And ours alone and that's what you'll be" Freddy said with a chuckle. My eyes widened in fear and shock.

Theirs? What have I gotten myself into?

(Okay guys. I know this chapter is a little short, but I hope you enjoyed it! Tell me what you think!)