18. Recognized

(Sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed if it does it's because I wrote this with my battery percent at 25 so....I aM sPeEd)

I sat on the couch scrolling through the channels trying to find what to watch. There was nothing interesting to watch just news news news.

"I'm still bored..." I whined.

"Hi bored. Nice to meet you" Pennywise joked. I glared at him trying to hold back a laugh at the pathetic dad joke.

"Okay, first of all, fuck you" I said jokingly.

"Well we can go upstairs and get started on that right away" Pennywise said becoming flirty and moving closer to me. My cheeks flushed red and my eyes widened.

"Wh-what....I- th-that's not wh-what I meant!" I said pushing him away.

"I'm just joking around with you" Pennywise said with a light hearted laugh causing me to smile and laugh along.

"Can we...go outside?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh, I don't know...." Carrie said uneasily. "Last time you came back very sad I don't want that to happen again"

"It won't! It really really won't! Let's go! Let's go! Please! Pretty pretty please with sprinkled on top?" I asked hugging her and giving her puppy dog eyes.

"How could I say no to that..." Carrie said with a loving smile.

"You can't" I answered with a giggle.

"You'll have to put you're make-up on, though" Carrie said.

"Okay, I will!" I said. "And this time everyone can come and hide amongst the trees" I said running up the stairs.

This time I decided to go with a different make up style. I also just threw on some random clothes I had.

"Guys!! We are going out!" I shouted as I waited at the door

"We are?" Brahms asked.

"Yeah! You guys are all coming" I answered.

"We are hiding among the trees, of course" Carrie said.

"Okay! Let's go! Hurry!" I shouted as I ran out of the door. I walked down the street hurriedly while everyone was hiding behind trees and keeping a close eye on me.

I walked around visiting different places that I would visit when I was well...not kidnapped. I visited my favorite ice cream place, my favorite store, etc.

I walked down a street that was very familiar to me. Why? You may ask. Well it's because it was the street my family lived on. I know they still live there, but I atleast want to walk by and see it.

I stood in front of the house taking in all the details and smiling. It was just as I remembered. The details of the trees, flowers, and landscaping.

"Excuse me, miss. What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turn around and saw my mother and father. I smiled until I realized they didn't know who I was.

"Um.. sorry, mo- I mean ma'am. I was just admiring your house... I'll be going know...goodbye" I said as I began to walk away. "I love you" I whispered my eyes becoming wet with tears.

I walked down the sidewalk not really realizing I was no longer on the street with my family home. I didn't realize because I was too busy whispering 'don't cry' to myself.

I bumped into someone and fell back hitting my butt on the hard concrete. Ow...that hurt. Who did I even bump into... I looked up and saw...Richie.

"Sorry...let me help" Richie said helping me up. I smiled in appreciation. I need to get away as quick as possible in case he notices me.

"Thanks...um gotta split...bye!" I said quickly walking away.

"W-wait...you look very familiar...do I know you!" Richie asked.

"Um...n-no! I think I would remember that, right? Um bye!" I said nervously walking away.

"Wait....Y/N?!" He asked in shock and happiness.

"N-no! Wh-who's Y/N?!" I asked nervously.

"Don't lie! I know it's you... Tell me the truth" Richie said.

"Shh...keep your voice down...please" I said in a whisper. "Yes, it's me...but they are watching from the trees..." I said. "So pretend you don't know me"

"Oh....okay" he whispered. "Anyway what's your name?" He asked loudly trying to act like he didn't know me. Idiot.

"It's Janie" I answered shaking his hand.

"Where...are they keeping you?" Richie asked in a whisper. "That's a very pretty name" He said loudly going back to pretending he didn't know me.

"Thank you!" I said loudly. "They are keeping me at 2047 Cherry blossom drive" I whispered. Yes, I was starting to grow fond of them, but I didn't want to be held hostage. I needed to get out of there...no matter how much I care for them.

"Okay, I'll tell Dewey and we'll be sure to get you...just hang in there for awhile" Richie said.

"Well, I need to go. I'm still searching for a girl have you seen her? Her name is Y/N" Richie said going back to pretending he didn't know who I was.

"No, I'm sorry I haven't. I'll be sure to keep an eye out though. Have a good day" I said walking away.

I walked over to the woods where everyone was hiding and went looking for them. I found them and prayed they didn't hear.

"I think it's time to go home now" I said with a smile.

"We saw who you were talking too" Freddy said. I froze, but didn't show any fear on my face. "You better not have said anything"

"I didn't. I promise" I said. Freddy nodded believing me. I sighed in relief and we began walking home.

Once we arrived home I ran up to my room relieved that I didn't get caught. I lied down on the bed thinking about all the crazy events of today. Am I really going to be free? I can go home and be happy...

I'm free, right?

(Hope you enjoyed! I finished this at 6% As always have a good day/night! TOODLES!!!)