Chapter One: Honnouji arrival

[Hey everyone this is Neofangex here a reupload on chapter one because for some reason it was deleted.]

August 5th 20XX
6:30

"Hey how long until I get to Honnou town?" Kaito asked talking to the boat driver.

"Shouldn't be a little longer. We should be at the pier in 10 minutes." The boat driver said.

"Why don't you wait until the ride is over." The driver said.

Kaito decided to call Nokia on his digivice.

"Hey Kaito. What's up?" Nokia asked.

"Just thought of calling you and see what you and the others got so far." Kaito said.

"Well it turns out that the digital world is still connected to our world. As for Honnouji academy. Turns out it's been here for three years. Arata gave me some info he got from a friend that the Kiryuin took over all of the schools in Japan. The networth the company has is also impressive. And one of the members of the school is also a hacker just like us." Nokia said.

"That's good to know about the digital world still being connected. But all that about Honnouji academy is pretty interesting." Kaito said as beep came from his digivice.

"You just arrived at Honnou town. The artificial city made for all that attend Honnouji academy. After this call we can't contact you unless in Eden. You have the laptop Arata gave you right?" Kyoko asked as Kaito nods.

"Good you can log on to Eden and talk us there, go to the digilab link Mirei made, and get info any from us about the academy." Kyoko said as Kaito puts the laptop in a bag with all of his clothes.

"Well seeya after this is done." Kaito said as he ends the call exits the boat.

Kaito looks at the city seeing the academy at the very top.

"I'd better get some breakfast before heading to school." Kaito said to himself head towards the academy.

On his way there he passes a produce stand and buys an orange and a bag of coffee beans.

"Wouldn't feel the same without some coffee." Kaito thought holding the bag of coffee beans and eating the orange.

As he heads up a flight of stairs he and head up an alleyway. He runs into a girl with black hair with a red highlight carrying a guitar case on her back surrounded by four eight or ten year olds.

"Really this the best you got." The girl said sounding cocky.

"Kick her ass guys!" The leader of the gang said as the rest rush at the girl she knocks them away with her case.

"We give up we're sorry." The gang said at the same time begging for forgiveness.

"Wait huh?" The girl asked confused about what happened.

"We weren't going to do anything. We're a passive aggressive gang." The leader said.

"I'm not gonna fight someone who isn't gonna fight back. I'll let it slide this time." The girl said as she continue on.

All of a sudden a brown bag flies pass Kaito and hits the leader of the gang.

Following the bag is a girl with a bowl cut in a navy inspired school uniform.

"Hold it!" The girl said tackling the small boy.

"Mugging people at the crack of dawn again huh?" The girl asked holding the boy in a leglock.

"Crap, my big sis!" The small boy said sounding scared.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop mugging people and get to school?!" The bowl cut girl said putting the small boy in a headlock.