Chapter three: Meet the Mankanshoku family and the tennis club president

August 5th 20XX
8:50 pm

After Kaito, and Ryuko retreated. The two decided to hide. That was until Ryuko passed out from blood loss.

"Crap what do I do? I'm a detective, not a doctor. I don't know how to do this. Wait maybe there's a doctor nearby." Kaito thought as he began to carry Ryuko on her shoulder.

"Hey dude with the armor with the half naked chick on his back." A familiar voice said as Kaito stops to look for the voice.

Turns out it was the gang Ryuko fought earlier.

"Need some help?" The gang leader said as Kaito nods.

"My dad's a back alley doctor. He can stitch her up." The gang leader said.

"Can you take me to him. Oh wait I never got your name." Kaito said determined to help Ryuko and make sure she doesn't die of blood loss.

"Name's Mataro Mankanshoku. Now let's get going, follow me." Mataro said as he began to run through the slums.

After a few minutes they made to the home of the doctor, Mataro's house, and Mako's house as well.

"Mr. Mankanshoku! My friend she's losing blood and is covered in cuts! I need your help." Kaito said looking for the doctor.

(Timeskip brought by a chibi Kaito enjoying coffee.)

An hour or so passed as Ryuko's wounds were stitched up. Right now Kaito is using the laptop Arata gave him to talk to the others.

"What?! First day there and you got into one of the club presidents? I'm impressed Kaito. Didn't think you had it in you." Arata said from a private chat room that Arata made for the case. The chat room is in Eden.

"It wasn't on purpose. I was just trying to help!" Kaito said.

"What's got me curious is the Goku uniforms and what Ryuko was wearing. Clothes that enhance a person's abilities, depending on your own abilities as well." Yuugo said curious about the Goku uniforms.

"What's got me curious is the fact Ryuko's outfit she got from the burned down mansion gets all skimpy when it drinks blood." Nokia said trying to find a reason for that.

"Maybe the one who made was a pervert?" Arata asked as Yuuko punch him in the stomach.

"I don't think so. But it did look like it blood flows through out it. Boiling blood would sting as much as boiling water on the skin. Maybe it's a precaution." Yuugo said coming up with a theory on it.

"I was thinking that was the case when she was embarrassed. Her blood was traveling through some seems." Kaito said remembering Ryuko during the fight.

"Oh speaking of Ryuko. You said took her to a back alley doctor right?" Nokia asked as Kaito nods.

"You should probably check up on her. And also eat something. I'm sure after the day you had you got to hungry. We can text you any information we got later." Arata said.

"Um okay. Well seeya later guys and gals." Kaito said logging off.

After logging off Kaito looks to Ryuko punching the doctor.

"What the hell do you think your doing you stinking pervert! Don't you know who I am?! I'm that crazy bitch from Kanto with the scissor bla- wait where's my scissor blade?!" Ryuko asked as Mako hands her the scissor blade. Ryuko also not noticing her bandages.

"Here you go Ryuko." Mako said.

"Ryuko wait! That's Mako's Dad!" Kaito said as Ryuko looked shocked.