Chapter two: Battle in the ring

August 5th 20XX
3:00 PM

After retreating from Fukaroda. Ryuko and Kaito are now at what looks like a burned down mansion. It was raining when they arrived at the mansion.

Turns out for Kaito that this is Ryuko's home.

"Father. I'm sorry. If only I was stronger. I'd beat it out of her with my bear hands!" Ryuko said holding herself up with the scissor blade.

All of a sudden. A trap door opens under Ryuko.

"Ryuko!" Kaito said running towards her as the trap door closes.

Unknown to Kaito. His teacher was hiding in the shadows.

"Sorry Kaito but she has to find the needle in the haystack." The teacher said quietly so Kaito wouldn't hear him.

"What do I do? Wait the Digimon abilities." Kaito said as he opens a blue holographic menu.

"This one should help out." Kaito said selecting Orgemon Bone club.

As expected a bone club used by an Orgemon appears in front of Kaito as it shrinks to fit his hands.

"Pummle whack!" Kaito said about to slam the Bone club on the trap as a red light shine through the crease.

"Wait Ryuko." Kaito said shocked by the light.

(Intermission brought by a chibi Kaito making coffee for Ryuko)

{Timeskip to 5:30 pm}

"Listen up new kids! We're going to kill your friend in an hour if you don't come out like rats!" Fukaroda said in a boxing ring in the middle of Honnouji academy. Mako is reveal to be in restraints over a vat of oil.

"Omni sword. Wargreymon's armor." Kaito said he summons a one handed white sword as shrinks to fit Kaito's hands also armor appears on his torso, shins, arms, and face. He is also covered in a cloak alongside Ryuko.

 He is also covered in a cloak alongside Ryuko

"Hang on sis. I'm coming to get-" Mako's little brother said as he stopped.

"Don't worry we got it." Kaito said to Mako's bro

Ryuko and Kaito jump into the boxing ring. Ryuko then break Mako's restraints as Kaito holds Mako.

"Ryuko! Kaito!" Mako said surprised.

"Don't worry Mako. Your safe." Kaito said jumping away from the vat.

"So you two finally decided to show up." Fukaroda said as Kaito puts Mako on the side of the ring.

"Using a girl as bait. Kinda low if you ask me." Kaito said.

"If you wanted to fight us. Well here we are. So let's go at it. Two on one." Ryuko said holding her scissor blade in her right hand.

"You two aren't in the club but I make a exception." Fukaroda said.

A bell rings as the fight starts.

"I'm gonna haze you like a freshman!" Fukaroda screamed as a multitude of left jabs flood the ring.

"Get ready your in my juggernaut of left jabs!" Fukaroda screamed as the punches rebound off the chain ropes in the boxing ring.

"Now for a right straight! Some it's actually a corkscrew!" Fukaroda screamed as right boxing glove turns into a drill heading for Ryuko

As her cloak is shredded to bits. Revealing Ryuko in a bikini like armor.

"What are you wearing?!" Fukaroda asked blushing

"None of your business!" Ryuko said embarrassed.

"How dare you mock me!" Fukaroda screamed.

"Stop screaming and start fighting!" Kaito said pointing the Omni sword at Fukaroda's neck.

"Fine then. I guess I'll strip too." Fukaroda said pulling down his shorts.

As he did the sound of a chain breaking echoed out as Fukaroda's right glove covers fall off

It's shown that his glove is a boxing irregulation turn up to a million.

"What the?! That's against regulations!" Kaito said pissed.

"How would you know? Holding a sword against a boxer." Fukaroda said as Kaito growls at the midget.

"Well now that I know she's half naked I'll take her out!" Fukaroda screamed he aimed a punch at Ryuko.

The punch connects to Ryuko's chest only for the glove to break.

"What the hell?! My Goku uniform!" Fukaroda said surprised.

"Guess the Goku uniforms isn't the only thing that's hard." Ryuko said.

"Now time to finish it!" Kaito said.

"First a left jab!" Kaito said swinging the Omni sword at Fukaroda's side.

"Following a right hook!" Ryuko said slammed the handle of the scissor blade into his back.

"Now, a right uppercut!" Kaito and Ryuko said at the same time as they slam their blades into Fukaroda's chin.

"Now the finale! A right straight!" Ryuko and Kaito said as they slash the Goku uniform into ribbons.

[Seni-soshitsu!]

"And here's the curtain call!" Ryuko said grabbing Fukaroda by the head throwing him at Satsuki who was at her tower.

His body slammed into the rest of the student council.

"Your outfit new girl. Where did you get it?" Satsuki asked with a calm voice. Ryuko grabs a microphone that was on the mat of the boxing ring.

"I got it from my dad. Just like the scissor blade." Ryuko said as Kaito nods.

"Turns out her father was into sowing." Kaito said.

"Now you're going to tell if you killed my father." Ryuko said before collapsing from exhaustion.

"Ryuko! We'll pick this up another time!" Kaito said pulling out three smoke bombs as Kaito ran away with Ryuko on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Ryuko. I'll help you out in anyway I can." Kaito thought trying to get Ryuko safe.

[Hey everyone this is Neofangex here with another chapter. I don't really have much to say except Have fun reading and have a good day or night depending on where you are]