Chapter four: Tennis match of doom

August 6th 20XX
???

Kaito wakes in up from in pain from the tennis ball pelting. He begins to look around to see he's not in the Mankanshoku living room but someone else's room. Also he looks to see he's wearing a black tank top and blue shoes.

"Oh good you're awake. Can't say the same for Matoi though she's still out like a light." A familiar voice said as Kaito look to see his teacher.

"Wait your my homeroom teacher." Kaito said.

"Yep I'm Aikuro Mikisugi. Your homeroom teacher. I'm sure you have some questions Kaito but wait until Ryuko wakes. I heard from a friend you like coffee. Why not have some. Also your clothes are currently drying off so I gave you some of my old ones I don't wear any more." Aikuro said as he gives Kaito a cup filled with coffee.

The coffee is Guatemalan Antiqua. A coffee that has a flowery acidic taste to it.

"Guatemalan Antiqua. Nice choice." Kaito said drinking the coffee.

After a few minutes Ryuko finally wakes up.

"Morning sleeping beauty. Enjoy your little nap?" Aikuro said as he helps Ryuko up.

"What the hell? Wait your our teacher Mr Mikisugi." Ryuko said pointing at the blue haired man.

"That's right. Now you and Kaito are probably wondering how you got, what Senketsu is, and what's with the Goku uniforms." Aikuro said as Ryuko gets up and realizes she's naked.

"The hell?! Why am I naked?!" Ryuko asked blushing.

"Don't worry I didn't do anything to you while you were asleep. Well except taking your uniform off so it can dry off. Now I wonder if your blood is boiling. If it is mind if I take some." Aikuro said holding a needle.

"What now you can't have any of my blood. I need it and I hate needles. Also you can piss right off!" Ryuko said going to punch Aikuro.

Aikuro easily dodges the punch and throws three needles into her back as she's petrified.

"Wha- what did you do to me?!" Ryuko asked as tries to move her body.

"Acupuncture needles. You're fine. It'll help with any kind of stress you might have. Now about that blood thing." Aikuro said as he sticks a medical needle in Ryuko's arm as Kaito watches this.

"There now is that better you big baby? You two might want to pay attention for this" Aikuro said as he shoots the blood in the needle at Ryuko's outfit.

"More! I need more blood! Give me more blood!" The outfit said only to Ryuko as it comes alive.

"Holy shitbiskets!" Kaito said surprised by it and summoning the Omni sword.

"Relax Kaito he doesn't bite. But he does activate with Ryuko's blood." Aikuro said as flips his hair back and removes his sunglasses.

"Whoa! You look like you could be in a spy movie Mr Mikisugi." Kaito said in awe of how Aikuro looks.

"Now I'm sure you're wondering why your Kamui wasn't activating this morning?" Aikuro said as Kaito and Ryuko nod.

"It's because of blood. Your blood Ryuko. He awakens when he drinks a small amount of your blood." Aikuro said as removes his neck tie and his shirt buttons come undone.

"As for you Kaito Aiba. I'm sure you want to know about something else. The Goku uniforms perhaps?" Aikuro asked as Kaito nods.

"Who are you really?" Kaito asked.