chapter 45

Okay, so this chapter is kind of all over the place, sorry, I'm still have a bit of writers block.

Also, I apologize for the wait this chapter was supposed to come out a while ago, this had nothing to do with writers block. My friend tried to kill herself and we'll yeah, no explanation needed. this also means that for a while my replies may be slow and the chapters a bit crap, my mind is currently on the well being of my friend, not my stories

One more thing, I've had some people ask me through messages what my pronouns were because I once said I was fine with all pronouns but then later added that she/her make me uncomfortable so there just confused. And there nothing wrong with that. For those who are wondering, my pronouns are he/they/ze. So I'm pretty much fine with any pronouns except she/her.

"Is he still out?"

"Obviously."

"Someone's grumpy."

"I'm going to-"

"You're going to shut up," I groan, twisting onto my back from where I assume is the couch in the living room.

Great, they've seen my room.

Stress here I come!

"Way to go, you woke him up!"

Cracking an eye open I glare at the surrounding wolves, taking pleasure in the way they all flinched back. You can't wake me up and not suffer the consequences.

"You all woke me up, now shush!"

There's a moment of silence before Bakugou's taking a step forward, Kirishima immediately standing between the two of us, "Deku, we need to talk-"

Guess that means no more sleep.

"You've don't enough talking, it's time for you to le-" tuning out an agitated Denki I sit up properly, rubbing my eyes while I mumble something about being cold and not getting enough sleep.

They're going to pay for this...

When I pull my hands away everyone's eyes are on me, my skin prickling in response, "Uh... hi?"

Speaking up from beside me, Shinso clues me in, looking sick as he curls up into a ball, "They asked if you wanted them to leave." He mutters, purple hair sticking up in a ball of fluff as his face hides between his arms

He's like a cat! I wonder what will happen If I pat him...

Try it, I'm sure nothing bad will happen

It's official, you're trying to kill him

Rolling my eyes, I turn my body away from the snoring Shinso- how can he just fall asleep?!- eyeing my awaiting mates.

"Yeah... you guys definitely got taller."

"Deku, can we talk...?" Glancing behind the two alphas at a shifting Denki I shrug before jumping to my feet, faintly hearing Kirishima telling the other alphas not to break anything before following Denki and I as we walk away.

Coming to a stop in Shinso's room I collapse onto the black bedsheets, feeling the bed dip as both Denki and Kirishima take a seat on either side of me.

"We thought you had stopped." I didn't have to ask to know what they were talking about, already knowing as the sickening smell of guilt and sorrow fills the air.

"Well... I didn't. its not a big de-"

"It is though!" Flinching when Kirishima jumps to his feet I briefly wonder why they care so much.