Prologue

57, 58, 59, 60.... 20minutes...the flight has been landed here before 20 minutes and no one seems to come out of it. Here i am waiting in the private air strip for my boss to get of this jet. This is my life now...

Let me introduce myself I am shivani from India currently living new York. I am from an typical middle class south indian family. I hold an business degree from the good reputated college. Three years ago I came to New York to start my career here.

For the first week I got settled in an nice apartment which is simple and cozy and I have an roommate named Amy. She is 5.7" tall brunette with gorgeous green eye with slim figure  and as for me I am 5.3" tall with caramel skin tone with light brown eyes and brown hair. People say I am on fat side which is also true.. i am little chubby with big breast and wide hips..

After searching jobs for three months I got job as personal assistant for ceo in sorades Inc...which is an international organisation famous all over the world.. They have an headquarters in centre of new york... The building itself has over 60 floors with luxury interior to fill its standards. Still surprisingly I got job there with no experience what so ever.. Turns out the ceo of that company literally fired 10 P. A in last four months because all the women's tried to get into is pants..

My interview in sorades Inc was held by HR department head Mr. Wilson who 50 years old nice and kind man...although the final decision is supposed to be by Mr. Sorades only... After my HR round Mr. Wilson sent me to see the ceo.... Getting into elevator I am went to the ceo floor and I saw his receptionist tall thin blonde with short skirt and shirt which too tight who is giving me an disgusting look... Seriously like hell does this people have anything else other than to do body shaming.. I rolled my eyes asked for the ceo while the blonde snickered and pointed to left side door.. I walked their and knock his door.. Then I heard come in  in an deep voice...

When entered I saw an black and grey office with nice interior and in the middle of the room sitting there is an handsome i have ever met with alluring blue eyes dark brown hair and thick jaw with 5 clock shadow looking handsome in his black suit the ceo of the company Mr. Dimitri sorades...

Good morning sir as I wished he looked from his screen and his eyes gave me an overall look glance then gave me an disgusting look... What the hell is wrong with this people??? Today I wore grey Button shirt with black straight pants and black jacket which is professional yet neat... Arrogant bastard I mumbled in my mind...

He signed me to sit down and asked me to show my file.. He looked that file for two minutes and said your are selected and Monday 9A.M. Be here... Outside ms. Brooke will give you your appointment letter.. You can leave..

I stared at him as i can't believe what just happened here... Yayy I  got the job... I said thank you sir and left the room... Outside I saw miss blonde with the letter and scowl on her.. Giving me the look.. Uhh fuck off bitch I am so happy I got the job in one the best company around the world....

Do vote and comment