Chapter Five

Shiv pov
(Moscow, Russia)

Sheremetyevo A. S. Pushkin International Airport in Moscow I got out from the airport where I found my driver waiting with my name plate in his hand... I make my way through the airport reaching him... He carried my luggage we got into the car going to the hotel I am staying... Its bright morning in Moscow I have an meeting with Mr. Volkov in the evening so I have enough time to prepare... As we reached the hotel I am staying in which is owned by Mr.volkov.... I went to the reception asking for my booking got into the elevator then went to my location....

After my luggage arrived I settle down and took an nice bath changed into my pj's I slept for few hours to get rid of jet lag.... Waking up around at 5.30 I got ready because I have an meeting with Mr. Volkov at 7p.m.... After getting ready in my black wrap dress and black heels holding my clutch I got out the room to dining area and asked for the reservation under Mr. Volkov... The manager showed my way to the table which placed in quiet and most private area in the hall... I sat down as I was 5 minutes early then server come and  asked for drinks I ordered juice because I am not in mood to drink alcohol... Later he served my drinks... I was Sipping my drink as I waited for the arrival of Mr. Volkov...

Exactly at 7.p.m. I saw man with dark blonde hair with grey eyes 6.3"tall in grey pinstripe suit walking towards my table.... When he reached near my table I raised from my table wishing him good evening Mr. Volkov.... For that he gave me an look smirking and raised his eyebrows... Damn that is hot... He sat down so did I then he spoke in husky voice good evening ms. Shivani... I hope you had good flight..... Yes sir I did thank you agreeing to meet me Mr. Volkov I said... Please call me Vladimir Ms. Shivani he replied.... OK Vladimir I get that you know why I am here i asked him... For that he smirked and said yes shiv that's what your friends calls you right if you don't have any problem can I call you shiv... Yes Vladimir I replied him calmly..... Its seems Mr. Sorades is very eager for the shipping deal so he sent his p.a. to Russia alone he replied cooly... Yes Mr Vladimir he is eager and so do you that's why you agreed to meet me here and we both know the profit which comes from this deal will be more beneficial for both the companies I said quietly..

Also contract between two worlds largest companies can create an havoic in the market which you exactly knew I continued.... You are right shiv this deal brings more money and power he replied with blank face... I nodded my head... I guess you can schedule our meeting in new York and let me know he said with smirk... I already scheduled your meeting with Mr. Sorades next week I replied with calm face not giving any expression... Wait you already scheduled the meeting so fast without even checking my schedule he asked with smirk... Yes Vladimir I already checked your schedule with your p.a. I said smirking.... For that he let out an chuckle and told now i understand why Dimitri send his p. a. Alone to Russia... You are beauty with brains i have to agree that shiv he said I chuckled....

So it's true what I heard about you Vladimir asked... What did you heard about me Vladimir??? I asked him.... People said you are smart and you are the one of best p. a. That any company is willing to hire Vladimir said... I don't know about best Vladimir but I do take my job seriously i replied.... He smirked and said i have an offer for you shiv.... Please go ahead Vladimir I replied calmly... How about you quit sorades Inc and come and work for me i will pay double the amount what Dimitri pays you Vladimir said.... Well i have to let down Vladimir right now I am not looking for the change if I though about changing my company I will definitely consider your offer that if it is stands I replied...