Chapter One

Shiv Pov

57, 58, 59, 60.... 20minutes...the flight has been landed here before 20 minutes and no one seems to come out of it. Here i am waiting in the private air strip for my boss to get of this jet. Looking at my side stands Jason one of our security team member I gave him an look saying why the fuck they are not coming out.. For that Jason just shrugged and looked ahead...

Our boss and his friend Mr. Ethan Mccoy went on an one week vacation to Rio and we are here  to receive them patiently waiting for them to come out.. It seems like they are still enjoying there party that they forget that the flight landed.. Another 5 minutes passed still no one came out  of the jet... Looking at my sides seeing none of our security team is taking any step to let them know that they are landed.... I sighed walking over to the jet told Jason to open the door which he did then I got inside with Jason walking behind me and shocked to see what the fucking hell???...

Their inside the plane my boss and his friend dancing with the air hostess along with captain with loud music and champagne bottles.. They did not even noticed that we are standing inside the plane... I looked over to Jason signalling him to switchoff of the music.. Seconds later everyone turned in our direction I heard Mr. McCoy screaming what the fucking hell??? How did you people get into jet in midair??.. Like seriously Mr. McCoy the jet has landed 25 minutes ago which you people forget to notice i replied and walked out from the jet...

Making my way to limousine I waited besides the door for the arrival of my boss along with his friend... After two minutes they came out and entered the car lastly I entered it and settled down inside... Good morning Mr. Sorades I wished him in professional tone.. For that I got just a nod letting me know to continue... What the fuck?? No reply for morning wishes this not new for me working for an  arrogant ruthless businessman i got used to their rudeness...

I cleared my throat i continuing saying the updates of what's happening in the office and in the market for the next 10 minutes... After finishing the updates I heard Mr. McCoy saying hello Ms. Shivani... How are you doing??? I turned to his side saying I am good sir.... How is your life going you know you should loosen up an bit not being stiff always and go attend some parties although it's not your thing saying both my boss and his friend chuckled...

My life is going good sir I said in professional tone glaring at him.. For which my boss laughed along with his friend.... By  the time we reached my boss mansion I was pissed off.... Dropping them both at the mansion bidding my leave i left the mansion in the cab cursing Mr. Mccoy and my boss for being an asshole.. Thank god today is Saturday so rest of the weekend I don't have to see their irritating faces.... I reached to my apartment...

Entering inside the room I saw my friend Amy sitting in the couch watching netflix.... She gave me a look asking what happened??... I sighed walking over to the couch dropping my self in it... My boss and his friend both are fucking assholes... What did they do this time Amy asked... I told her what happen from the beginning to 25 minutes waiting and end... She cursed them for behaving like an assholes.... In the end we both talked about everything to nothing and made plans for weekend to enjoy forgetting my asshole boss...