Chapter Fourty Six

Shiv Pov

I changed my bikini wore my dress after taking shower…. After that kiss in the beach I was so confused with my feeling…. Morning he apologised to me and cooked breakfast it was sweet of him to do that…. Looking at this side of Dimitri I started to like him more…. Every time he kissed me I myself craved of his kisses more….. Ughhh its his fault asshole I thought walked to the kitchen…. Dimitri ordered dinner outside….. I saw him placing the food in the table…. Come on dinner is here he said placing the plates….. I sat down quietly started eating my food…. He kept on glancing at me while eating…. After finishing the food I helped Dimitri with cleaning…. It surprised me how comfortable we are together I helped him in washing dishes…. We talked little about business…. After that I went back to the deck watching the beach…. It was not beautiful as like in the island but still looked good….

Dimitri came and stood besides me giving me an cup…. I could smell the hot chocolate I took the cup saying thank you Dimitri….. We both stood there watching the sunset calmly…. I liked the beach in your island I said….. He stayed quiet all the while after few minutes I was about to go in then I heard him say we are leaving tomorrow morning….. I turned around and said ok… we both left the beach house while Dimitri drove us back to penthouse…. After sometime I feel asleep in the car….. When I woke up it was morning and I was on my bed…. How did this happen then it clicked Dimitri might have carried me to bed….. After doing my morning routine I packed my bags and went down…. I saw Dimitri talking to someone in phone….. Good morning I said…. Good morning Moro mou he said…..

We both had our breakfast and left from Athens in his chopper…. Few hours later we reached the island I was agreed with Martha I hugged her we both went in Dimitri said he has some work to do so he will be in his study…. I told Martha what happen in Athens and everything…. I got really close with Martha in this few weeks… days went fast we both settled in our usual routine….. I was completing some files Dimitri gave me damn I am so bored…. After finishing it I gave the file to Dimitri….i am bored I said looking at him who is busy reading some files…. Let’s watch some movie Dimitri I said looking at him…. He looked at me and said OK…. Yayyy finally its been long I watched movies …. Damn I missed lots of latest movies…. So I went to the kitchen and prepared popcorn and snacks for us… sometime later we both got settled in the room with snacks….

What movie you wanted to watch I asked him….. Which ever you like he said looking at me…. Come on pick an movie or tell me your favorite genre I asked at him…. He sighed looking at me scratching his neck he said it’s been long time since I watched movies he said…. What??? I screamed shocked….you haven’t watched movie in long time I asked at him…. I was busy with business he said…. You work too much you know I said looking at him… fine I will be pick I said started playing endgame….. We both watched movie while Dimitri asked me some questions about the movie… it was funny he never saw avengers series….. I didn't know he was living under the rock I guess or else who would have missed avengers movie series….. We both watched few more movies then I feel asleep along with Dimitri…..

I felt an warmth around me I got more close to the warmth…. Then I felt heavy on my waist opening my eyes I saw…. I was sleeping half on top of Dimitri will he was holding my waist tightly with his hand… I looked at him who is still sleeping I was so close to his face… so I studied his face calmly he did look so handsome especially his eyes  I always liked his blue eyes….he looked so peaceful like child right now…. Is he still my asshole boss I wondered I slowly took my hand near his face touching him….. I traced his forehead to nose, cheeks I felt the hold on my waist is tightened….. I looked at him who is still had his eyes closed…. I smirked slowly Tracing his cheeks drawing patterns all the while he tightened his grip on me…. When I was about touch his lips I leaned my face near to his shoulder… I pulled his nose harshly and bite him in his shoulder…. Dimitri started to scream he opened his eyes looked at me shocked….

I tried get away from him but he pulled me and switched our position got on top of me….. I looked at him eyes widened you bite me he said smirking at me….. No I didn’t I said giving my innocent eyes….. You wild cat you bite me and pulled my nose he said growled…. I don’t know what you are talking about I was sleeping peacefully I said smirking….. Besides how do you know if I did something or not were you awake?? I asked him….. You minx he said smashing his lips on mine kissing…. He kissed me deep, hungry and angry… after few seconds I kissed him back while he holded both my hands….. Pulling away from my lips he started kissing my jaw, neck and shoulder…. While I let out an moan in pleasure coursing through me because of his kisses…. He bite me hard near my shoulder I screamed in pain…. Again he kissed me in my lips hard biting my lips between his teeth… I moaned while a growled escaped from his throat…. Pulling away from me we both looked at each other for few minutes breathing hard….

I pushed him away and ran to my room closing the door…

I pushed him away and ran to my room closing the door….. What the hell just happened did we just make out….i felt my cheeks got heated blushing more…. I think I should be looking like an tomato right now…. I went to the washroom took bath and changed into my floral knee length dress…. I went down to the kitchen looking for Martha…. I saw her placing the dishes in the table…. Good morning Martha I said… while she turned looking at me…. Oh my god what happen dear??? she asked suddenly…. I looked at her what do you mean Martha?? I asked confused…. Oh god where did you got this bruise she said pointing my shoulder…. All the sudden I realised what she was saying I started to turn red…. I looked the glass to see a love bite on my shoulder…. Damn you Dimitri I am going to fucking kill you…. I cursed inwardly I think some insect bite me Martha I said not looking at her…

What insect I heard Dimitri say…..oh my god this is so embarrassing Here I thought I can avoid him in the morning…. Great so fucking great Dimitri came and sat in his chair while looking at me…. What insect Martha what were you guys talking he asked looking at martha…. Ohh some insect bite her she is having an brusie on her shoulder Martha said….. Oh god no I saw Dimitri grinning widely…. Might be some big insect he said smirking looking at my shoulder…. I glared at him yeah some big insect which I am going to kill it I said glaring at him….. We will see about that he said winking at me…. While Martha looked at us weirdly…..

Please do vote and comment....