Chapter Fourty Eight

Shiv Pov

I opened my cabin door walked in it looks same as I left it…. I still can’t believe I am back again I pulled my phone texted Amy….. I went to pantry to prepare Dimitri coffee and walked to his cabin…. Knocking the door I walked in placed his coffee in his table Good morning Mr.sorades I said in my professional tone…. Dimitri looked at me raising his eyebrows good morning shiv he said….. I am going to go through your schedule and project to catch up sir I said looking at him…… he got up from his chair walked to where I was standing I looked at him questioningly…. You know agapi mou call me Dimitri he said smirking…. All though I don’t mind you calling me sir when we are in bed I didn’t know you like bdsm he said making me turn red….. Shut up pervert I snapped blushing furiously….. If that’s all I am going to go I said turning to leave…. Before I could leave he pulled closely grabbing my waist…. You look beautiful agapi mou he said smashing his lips on mine…… shocked few seconds later I kissed him back…. Pulling away from him I said we shouldn’t be doing this here…..

Maybe we shouldn’t but I still have many fantasy of having you here in my ways he said grinning…. I blushed turning red…. I slapped his shoulder you should be doing work Mr.sorades I said with small smirk….. After coming out from his cabin I saw Brooke glaring at me…. I rolled my eyes in my mind here goes the drama….. He is going to get tired of you soon Brooke snapped at me…. I rolled my eyes well we will see then I said coldly walking away from her…. You are just one of his flings Brooke said angrily….. I turned back looking at her honey I am not he is one of my fling I said smirking at her….. Too much bitchness here I thought of having good day she ruined it…. Walking into my cabin I started doing my work….. Ohhh fucking hell I saw lots of pending work kept six weeks this people had six weeks to do there work but Noone did proper work….. I immediately called the department heads asking them to report to me….. Working here for three years  I don’t like to see any delay or pending….

Next few hours went so fast me snapping at people for not doing There work….. Then I saw an mail from Dimitri telling everyone to gather up in conference room…. What’s going on here I sighed getting out from my cabin I saw Jason…. Jason how are you?? I said hugging him…. I am good glad to have you back Jason said smiling… do you know what was this meeting for I asked him…. I don’t know but boss told me to bring you to the conference room Jason said…. Let’s go I said we both made our way to conference hall…. When we reached there I saw lots of people standing there….. Jason and I made our way near to Dimitri who is standing in the stage….. Dimitri looked at me before starting to speak…. I called everyone here to make an important accouncement he said coldly….. I wanted to introduce my fiance and he said looking at me….. What the fuck he is doing oh god I though everyone here are looking curiously…. love of my life he said walking towards me showing his hand….

I took his hand while he pulled me to the stage holding my waist…. My fiance and soon-to-be Mrs.sorades shivani he said making me look at him….. What the hell I saw everyone clapping some smilingly and most of the women’s here glaring at me in envy….. I want everyone here to treat her with respect he said kissing my forehead…. I gave an small smile to everyone….. Lots of people congratulated us for engagement….. Inside I was fuming with angry at Dimitri for pulling this stunt without telling me… after everyone left I walked to Dimitri cabin angrily…. What the fuck was that I snapped angrily….. It was me making sure that Noone says or misbehave with you he said coldly….. Ohh really you asshole you should have said to me before you pull that stunt I said angrily…. Besides I can handle those people I snapped fumingly…. I know you can but I wanted to make sure he said coldly…. Ohh no you don’t first you kidnap me and hold me Captive making me dance in your tune you bastard I growled….. I am tired of this behavior of yours besides I never said anything about marriage I fumed…..

Make no mistake agapi mou you are mine and you will marry me he said coldly with his blue eyes burning angrily….. Fuck you Dimitri Noone owns me I snapped angrily leaving his cabin…. Who the hell he thinks he is walzing in my life like he owns me…. For few minutes I tried to control my raging anger…. Taking an deep breath I calmed myself then diverted my mind to work….. By the time it's 5clock I completed most of the pending works…. I have to meet Amy or I will definitely go crazy….. I walked to his cabin letting him know I am leaving now…. Before he could say something I left the cabin walking out of the sorades Inc I waved an cab….. After reaching my apartment I paid the cab and walked to my apartment…. Ringing the doorbell I waited for Amy to open……I already called her giving the heads up that I am coming here….. Few minutes later Amy open the door pulled me into tight hug.. 

OMG you are alright Amy screamed hugging me more tightly…. Can’t breathe Amy I said trying to pull away….. Amy pulled away from hug and glared at me…. You miss you have lot to explain Amy huffed angrily…… sighing let’s sit down and we can talk I said walking to the couch….. All the while Amy glared at me…. Explain women six weeks you haven’t called or texted me then all the sudden you text me to meet Amy fumed angrily…… will you let me explain Amy I said sighing handling angry Amy is so hard…. I started telling her what happened by the time I finished Amy was more shocked…. Wow I can’t believe your boss likes you Amy said making stunned….. I glared at her do you like him Amy asked me….. Yes I said without thinking deep down I know I like Dimitri so what’s the point of hiding it….. Omgggieeee I am so happy for you Amy said hugging me…… I pulled away glaring at her you are siding with him I asked huffing angrily….. Well he is so hot Amy said dreamily……. Still I will kill him if he breaks your heart Amy said grinning…..

We both talked a lot I forget to check the time…. I went to my room packed some of my things took my car keys… no way in the hell I am going to let Dimitri control my life….. Ohh I forget matt came looking for you Amy said making me stunned….. Poor guy for past few weeks he came here asking for you Amy said…. I guess I have to clear things with matt I said sighing…… I can’t still believe matt cheated on you and that to the trap dimitri set-up Amy said stunned….. Eventhough  it was trap he could have avoided it yet he went on like regular men who couldn’t keep there pants on I said angrily…… although I don’t love matt but still I feel angry and hurt for his stupidity….. We both were discussing something when we heard the door bell ring…. Are you expecting someone???? I asked Amy while she nodded her head in no…. Amy went and opened the door then I heard what the fuck do you want??? Amy snapped angrily….. Who is it Amy??? I said walking towards the door….

I saw Dimitri standing there what he is doing here….. Amy let me handle you go inside I said to Amy who is still glaring at Dimitri…. What are you doing here Dimitri??? I asked looking at him… I came here to pick you up he said coldly looking at Amy….. I told you I will get my car you don’t have come here to pick me I said sighed knowing he won’t listen….. Give me 5 minutes then we can leave I said… I went in bid my byes to her saying we can meet on weekend….. I took my bag and my car keys to leave….. Bye Amy I said hugging her…. Lets go I said looking at Dimitri….. We went down to my parking lot while I went towards my car….. But Dimitri stopped me give me your car key I will tell someone to bring your car he said….. I can perfectly drive myself I said annoyed….. Still give me your car keys he said coldly…. While I glared at him back…. No I am going drive my car I snapped at him…. I opened my car and got in while Dimitri continued to glare at me…. When I was about to start my car I saw Dimitri opening the passenger door getting inside of my car….

What the hell are you doing??? I said looking at him amused….. I am coming with you he said annoyed….. Wow finally he did give in I thought happily…. Are you going to drive or are you going to stare at me he said annoyed….. Looking away I started the car I drove my car to his penthouse…. We reached his penthouse I went in got freshed then went to kitchen to prepare dinner but when I reached there I saw the food is already prepared…. Let’s eat Dimitri said taking a seat….. You cooked??? I asked him…. Yes he said we both had our dinner I helped him to clean the dishes…. After that we went to our room when he was about to sit on the bed I pushed him away…. He looked at me shocked…. What??? I am still angry on you I said glaring at him….and why the fucking hell your security team is following me I asked him angrily….. They are for your safety he said trying to sit in the bed…. Nope you are sleeping in the couch I said throwing an pillow and blanket at him…. Good night I said switching off The light…… when I was in half sleep I felt Dimitri coming into the bed pulling me closer to him and slept…. He thought I was sleeping but I guess  he was the one who removed the pillow yesterday smiling I slept off….

Please do vote and comment......