Chapter 5

I don't know what he told my parents, but they were okay with me going to stay at the Grimm Bastards clubhouse. They even took the news of my pregnancy well. Perhaps they were intimidated by the grim expression permanently on Beast's face. It didn't take us long to pack up my things. Before I knew it we were pulling up into the clubhouse. 

Beast carried up my bags to his room in the clubhouse. He wouldn't allow me to carry anything except my purse. We hadn't spoken to each other since we left my job. I was thankful for that. It gave me a chance to start thinking through everything. 

We were having a baby together. Eventually we'd have to talk through the plans for this. I needed to make a doctor's appointment. Then there was the fact that I didn't have my own place. I'd need to start looking up places soon. I needed to start saving as well. Money wise I wasn't prepared for this. A baby was an expensive thing. 

"Where will you be staying?" I ask Beast as he sets down the bags. 

"On the couch." He nods to the small beat up leather couch that was underneath the window. "Not much space with lockdown." 

"I'll sleep on the couch." I offer. 

There was no way his large body would fit comfortably on the couch. He'd be dangling off the sides, if not falling off it. It was his room after all, he should take the bed. 

"Not happening." Beast said. "You take the bed, I'm on the couch." 

"Be reasonable." I scoff. "You're a fucking giant. There's no way that you'll be able to sleep on that." 

He shrugs. "I've slept on worse. Besides, in your condition you require more sleep." 

Apparently there was no way that he would see my reasoning, so I dropped it. I didn't bother unpacking my clothes. I put my shampoo and conditioner in the shower, only unpacking the bare necessities. I didn't know how long this lockdown was going to last, but I didn't plan on getting comfortable here. 

I snorted at the box of tampons in my bag. "Think any of the women here will want these?" 

Beast looks at me. "Fuck if I know." 

Suddenly getting annoyed, I throw the box at him as hard as I could. "Then maybe you can use them." 

Before I could comprehend what was happening, Beast had me pushed up against the bathroom door. His intoxicating scent had me dizzy. "You can do shit like that when we're in private, that's fine. Don't try that shit in front of my brothers. Giving you a warning now." 

"And what are you going to do about it, Beast?" I said, using a mocking tone as I said his road name. 

He gave a dark chuckle. "Wouldn't you like to know."  

That was all he said before leaving me alone in the room. I leaned back against the bathroom door trying to catch my breath. Silently I cursed him for him having such an effect on me. Just the close proximately of him had me hot and bothered. I had to stay strong though. I wasn't going to fall under his spell. He can't keep having a power over me.