Chapter 13

Every moment since the fight, Beast keep looking at me like he expects me to run off at any moment. A smart woman probably would run away from him. I was in too deep though. I'd admitted my feelings for him. He, in turn, held onto me like I'm the most precious thing in his life. After what I witness, perhaps I am. 

"Is it like that all the time?" I asked him as we lay in bed the next morning. 

"I lose control." He says. "Part of the reason I got the name." 

"Just means our little girls going to have a hard time dating." I traced the tattoo of my name on his chest. 

He grunts at that. "She's not dating." 

"Well, we're both stubborn so that only means she'll be even more head strong." I remind him, looking up into those dark eyes. 

His hand begins to run through my blonde hair, twisting the locks around his fingers. "Good thing I carry a gun." 

I put my leg over his waist, moving to straddle him. He looks up at me, eyes roaming my naked body. We hadn't bothered to put on clothes after our shower last night. All we had needed was to hold one another. His body was firm and hard underneath me. At this moment I felt that I had complete power over the Beast underneath me. 

"Good thing we have years before we have to worry about that." I said. 

As his hands traveled to my bump, he was greeted with a hard kick. She was always active whenever he'd make contact with her. I already knew that she was going to be a daddy's girl. His face softened whenever she'd kick him. He had a hard time believing that he deserved this life that we had started building together. It was my job to remind him that he did. 

My stomach rumbled, ruining the moment. It was noon and we hadn't bothered to get out of bed for breakfast. Beast moved me from on top of him, grabbing clothes for the both of us. We get ready in silence. He helps me zip up my maternity dress, kissing my shoulder as he does so. I help him settle his club vest in place, running my fingers over the patches and leather. 

I slipped my hand into his as we walked down to the kitchen. He keeps a tight grip on me. Once we're in the kitchen he takes a seat at a bar stool as I work on making us something to eat. After going through everything I decide to heat up some frozen burritos. I make his plate before mine, which he just grunts pushing it back towards me to eat. Rolling my eyes, I start to reheat his before digging in. 

"You're still here!" Alice squeals as she rushes towards me to hug me. 

"Yeah, of course I am." I said, glancing over at Beast. 

She pulls away with a sheepish look seeing him. "I just meant..." 

"It's all good." I assure her, walking over to Beast. I wrap my arms around his neck. "We're all good." 

She makes small chat with us as she makes her own food. Beast gives me a deep kiss before excusing himself to go work on his bike. I pull him back to me for another kiss before allowing him to leave me, trying to assure him that we were fine. I watched him walk out the door. A few prospects jumped out of his way as he walked past. 

"Are you really okay with what happened last night?" Alice asked once she was sure that he was gone. "I hate watching the fights. They're rough and I've witnessed them for the past three years." 

"It's apart of him." I shrugged. "He has that name for a reason. Doesn't change how I feel about him." 

"He loves you." She said. "I've never seen him just snap out of it like that. Usually it takes someone tasering him or a couple of bottles of whiskey before he comes back from that." 

My heart broke a little as she told me that. Even when he'd calmed down last night he was still broken. I didn't know how often he did those fights or where he went when he was fighting. All I did know was that he was using them to fill some kind of missing piece he had. I just hoped that one day he wouldn't need to release all of that during these fights. 

"Take it front me. The club does a lot of shit, it'll twist up your man. At the end of the day, if he comes back home to you that's all that matters." Alice tells me, giving me another hug. 

I decided to go find Beast after our little chat. He was in the garage tinkering away at his bike. Loud music blared through the speakers so he didn't hear me as I approached. I pulled over a stool, causing him to look up from the bike. He gave me a nod before going back to tightening his wheel. 

"Need a hand?" I asked him. 

"Nah, darlin', all good." He says as he puts down the wrench. Beast grabs the feet of the stool, pulling me closer to him. 

"After we have this baby I want you to take me out on a ride." I say, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. 

He reaches around to pull me down onto his lap. "Not until after we got our little girl." 

His scent was intoxicating. He smelled of leather, grease, and sandlewood. "I'm sure you could give me a different kind of ride in the mean time." 

"I can think of something you could ride." He chuckles. 

Beast helps me stand up before getting up himself. The moment that he's up, his lips are on mine. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss. My arms wrap around his neck, holding him close to me. He holds me as tightly as he could with the bump in the way. We broke apart breathless. He gave me no time to catch my breath before he was pulling me back up to our room. 

The moment the door shut behind us, he begins to strip me. He makes no moves to take off his clothes until he had me completely bare before him. A growl of approval has him ripping off his own clothes. It takes him only a minute before his lips are back on mine. I pull him towards the bed. 

His back hits the mattress as I go to straddle him. I was practically dripping all over him with need. It only took a moment before he was inside of me. I took it slow at first, adjusting to his thick length. Moans escaped my mouth as he stretched me. His eyes watched me carefully, hardly straying from the way that my breasts bounce as I ride him. 

Beast snaps, taking control of us. Carefully he flips me onto my back, being mindful of our baby. He pounds into me causing me to scream out in pleasure. Neither of us were going to last long at the rate he was going. I called out his name as I finished. With a few more thrusts he finishes inside of me with a loud moan. My eyes had already started to close by the time he pulled out of me. 

"Passing out on me?" Beast chuckles, looking down at me. 

"Not my fault you know how to tire a girl out." I curl into him, allowing myself to fall asleep in his arms.