Part 03

Hello lovely armies!

Edit: I have changed the character of Park Yoon Joon. It's now Jimin..........❤️❤️❤️❤️

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I am late. You can curse me. This part is quite interesting.

Please vote this part and write down your thoughts in the comment section. Stay safe and sound.

Have a good day!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I purple you all" can you write it in the comment section too please.

In the detention room/

"Hey, Ms. Y/n. What do you think of yourself? If you keep continue wasting your senior year like this how come you'll fulfil your dreams. You need to pass the graduation exam at least to do something."

She was sitting like a sculpture.

"Am I talking to a wall? Whatever I can forgive you for yesterday's mistake if you can cut a good figure in the upcoming test. "

"I don't wanna pass it as well as I don't need your kindness Mr. Kim. If you really wanna help me then get my name on the dropout list."

"Are you out of your mind? Don't you regret a bit while saying so. Don't give your parents a hard time," I replied being hopeless as well as surprised.

"They don't even give me a damn care. So why do I care about them? I am out," she replied, grabbed her bag and left the room .

"Seriously??? That girl!" I sighed.

Y/N's POV/

I wish I could disappear like a ghost. I am so annoyed by those stuffs. Urgh!!!!!

I am already late for my part time job. I should go fast.

"You bitch! What's the time?? Huh?? Are you the owner of the bar that you'll come here on your time?"

"I'm sorry, I had to stop by my teacher's room. I hope it won't happen next time."

"Watch out next time if it happens I will fire you. Get on work you little trash," the owner of the bar said and opened a bottle of whiskey for himself.

Huh....my life. I changed my uniform into a jeans and a crop top and made a messy bun. Today we've got much customers in the bar that our staffs are insufficient. We had a hard time and we had worked till 1 in the midnight.

It was a tough and rough day . I finished my work and left the bar. I heard a sound of bike which has stopped just infront of me.

"Hey, girl! It's late let me drop you," the guy on the bike said.

"No thanks, I can help myself." I rolled my eyes and started to walk towards my way to home.

"You had better watch out. A beautiful girl walking alone in midnight......is dangerous...." He shouted from behind and grabbed my wrist.

He is Park Jimin, the spoiled son of a rich dad as well as our regular customer. Good looking and a playboy for sure.

"I can handle myself. Let me go otherwise..."

"Alright," he left my hand.

I crossed the road and turned left and bumped into a drunk street gang.

"Hey, beautiful, wanna go for a night?"

"Let's click a picture together."

"Honey, I can't resist anymore. Let's spend the night together." They all laughed together.

"Let me go otherwise you won't be able to see tomorrow's morning." I closed my fingers into a strong fist.

"Ah....I am scared. Hug me," one came towards me and I gave him a strong punch and it fell on the ground.

"I told you," I winked.

"Catch her," everyone came towards me and I got into a huge fight.

"I have got black belt in taekwondo, honeys."
I twisted one's arm behind his back with one hand and kicked in the belly of other man.
I continued fighting until I heard the siren of night police.

"Come on, hop on the bike," I saw Jimin on his bike.

I hopped on his bike and he drove his bike in a high speed through the high way.

"Umm......thank you," I said.

"Mention not, my duty," he tried to act cool.

"So miss, will you mind to tell me your name?"

"Y/N(your name), turn left."

"Well, you can hold me if you're afraid of falling down," he replied as he was staring at me through the mirror.

"Ah....thanks," I replied as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Turn right from intersection."

"Hmmm..... basically you're a high school student if I'm not wrong. Which school?"

"Stop over there. This is my house," I ignored his question technically.

"Alright," he stopped his bike in front of my house.

"Thanks," I said as I got down from his bike.

"My pleasure," he winked.

"Y/N!"

"Halmoni???( Granny) I thought you are sleeping.....AHH.....it's hurting. Leave my ear please," I said as she came towards me and pulled my ear .

"I had better leave. See you," he posed a heart shape for me and left.

"Who was he?"

"Halmoni, leave my ear already. "

"Answer me first," she replied.

"Alright alright. You can ask me getting inside, right? I am feeling a bit cold outside."

"Hmm. Let's go in," she grabbed my forearm and pulled me inside the house.

"What're you thinking you're doing, Huh? Please please stop it for god sake."

"Ajhumma(Mistress), are you alright ?"

A voice came from my back.

"Yeah, scolding my granddaughter. I don't know what to do more," she said and fell on a chair all on a sudden.

"Who are you talking to ?" I turned back to see and got frozen for a moment.

"You?" The male voice startled.

Cliff hanger.

I know you all know who is it. If you're an army then write  down the full names of seven boys of BTS with the nick names.

Love you all. Keep reading and voting.
Sorry for the bad languages out there. Forgive me.....😉😉😉😂😂