Part 18

First of all we have successfully crossed 2k+ readers and 100+ votes. I am so grateful to you guys for giving my writings a chance. I thought I am not so good in story writing. You're my only inspirations. Please keep supporting me like that.

Remember that I love my wattpad readers regardless everything.💟

The music suits the chapter I guess^^^

When I was about to say I loved her she left me with him and now the person she only allow in her life is also him.

I want to make everything up to her. Will she give me a chance? Thinking about which Jimin and she is quite a perfect match. Do I have a chance here?

I don't wanna give up on her but my heart clenches whenever I saw her smiling with somebody else and totally grumpy with me. This is maybe what you call going crazy over love.

"Taehyung, I can understand that you've not joined the hospital yet but can you help me with it?" Nam Joon Hyung said looking at me. Both of his hands are holding equipments for tomography.

"Coming," I snapped out of my thought and helped him. Thankfully she has already saved the baby and mom by stabilizing their vitals and breathing.

Operation was done successfully last night. The hospital authority informed her family. The woman gave birth to a beautiful angel. As the baby is still premature so we kept her in incubator. The family is searching for Y/n for the whole day. In the end they named their daughter Y/n (Your full name) for expressing their gratitude.

Well, I spent my whole night in the hospital. Don't know but it feels more like home than my real home. I stepped down to attend the conference meeting of neuro department. Today is my official joining day.

I saw Y/n sitting in the front row. I walked towards her to sit beside her. But others already took my seat successfully. Forget it. I am not a kid to fight over a seat. But still I am angry. I wanna fight.

I sat behind her. She didn't notice me as she was busy in her phone talking to someone.

"Prof. Y/n, I want to sit here," a good-looking boy whined on which Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I am her assistant. Please please let me seat beside my beloved professor." He pouted like a kid.

"Prof. Y/n, you're too popular among the hospital." The doctor who was sitting next to her moved back and said . I saw his name card. His name is Kim Seok Jin.

"Sorry for the inconvenience," she put her phone down and turned back to apologize.

"Hello, everyone." I waved my hand.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." She talked to me decently for the first time after the 10 years reunion.

"Hello, Mr. Kim." The boy who was whinning earlier greeted. My eyes searched for his name tag but nowhere to be seen.

"If you're searching for my name. Then let me tell you I'm the maknae of this neurosurgery team, Jeon Jungkook. Just call me Jungkook. I am basically a first year intern and Prof. Y/N's one and only assistant."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N's one and only assistant and sleeping handsome too." He chuckled at my joke but Y/n looked serious about something.

"Jungkook, do you remember the gangster boss? Have you checked his wounds and changed the dress ups?" She looked at him and frowned.

Y/N's POV/

Jimin is up to something that I don't know. He's a young billionaire who has got more than millions of enemies. He kept asking about the gangster boss from the first day he entered the hospital. So I was worried. I talked to their men but they're not spelling a single word. So I inquired Jungkook.

My Doctor ( Taehyung X reader) [Completed]✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें