Part 12

( I guessed the probable year. Don't know how much it takes to be a neurosurgeon. But I do respect them a lot. Don't know why)

After 10 years /

Y/N's POV/

A life without success doesn't worth much that I got to know when I lost the most precious thing of my life. Today standing at the peak of my success I don't have anyone to cherish with without my high school time best friend Park Jimin.

Getting ready for a surgery and after that seeing the happiness of the beloved ones of my patients made my life worth every single second of my life.

I, Y/n, once a unruly and notorious bully became a young and talented neurosurgeon. I passed my university from London Medical College with a full scholarship and honour.

I put off my surgery clothes and got ready in my casuals for a little visit to my best friend who has invited me over dinner.

Guess who? The spoiled rich brat Park Jimin, now known as a respectable and a rich business tycoon. Yep! He took over his dad business. He also helped me study overseas.

I really owe him a lot for the last 10 years. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the exit door of the hospital. The hospital I'm working now is known as one of the best hospitals of Seoul.

I saw a collision on my way outside so I stopped by. A mafia leader was hit by his enemies and his errand boys are creating chaos. Even tried to hit the on duty doctor.

"Woah, cool down, bro." I said as I grabbed his hand.

"You're asking me to cool down?" He shouted.

"This is a hospital not your underground base. So I'd like if you all behave. Otherwise go outside we'll genuinely treat the patient." I said calmly but that only made him more furious.

"Are you a doctor?" He said grabbing my sweatshirt collar.

"Leave," I said rolling my eyes," that patient need my help or he'll die."

"I don't need a female Doctor to treat me. Call someone else," the leader shouted.

"There is no gender thing between a doctor and a patient." I said looking around the other gang boys.

"I...don't..need," he collapsed after stuttering a little bit of his nonsense.

"Boss....boss! What happened to him? If he does you all are death!" That man shouted.

"So noisy," I said tying up my hair," can you make some space so that I can check him up?"

Instead he grabbed my arm and said," No.female.docotrs....didn't you heard what my boss has said?"

"Don't provoke me. He'll die if I don't treat him now," I said looking straight in his eyes and shook off his hand from my arm.

"You...." He tried to attacked me before that I dodged it and kicked his baby making machine. He collapsed on knees in pain. Poor him!

Others attacked me too. I dodged their every attack threw them into air as fast as I could do so. Finally all on the ground.

"Don't worry I'll treat all of you at free cost," I said as I approached the patient.

The whole hospital and it's staffs are still in their dillemma. What has happened a while ago?

"Take a CT and a MRI too. Fast!!! Time loss can make him bleed more internally." I said to my fellow doctors. They took him their.

I went to the changing room and got changed into surgery clothes. You can't breathe even when you want to that's a life story of a neurosurgeon.

"The results are out," I heard a slight knock on the changing room's door.

"Coming," I rushed towards the diagnosis room.

"What do you think it is?" I asked my fellow interning doctors while clicking the mouse for zooming in.

"It's Intracranial hematoma (ICH). There are several types of ICH, or blood clots, in or around the brain. The different types are classified by their location in the brain. These can range from mild head injuries to quite serious and potentially life-threatening injuries. The different types of ICH." One of my fellow said named Jeon Jungkook.

"What do you think? Is it subdural or epidural?"
I asked them . They're still confused.

" It's Epidural hematoma. Epidural hematomas occur when a blood clot forms underneath the skull, but on top of the dura, the tough covering that surrounds the brain. They usually come from a tear in an artery that runs just under the skull called the middle meningeal artery."

" Epidural hematomas are usually associated with a skull fracture, isn't it?" The other fellow asked named Seok Jin.

"Yep," I nodded," let's get ready for the surgery it'll take some more time than expected. Inform the general surgery to check his other wounds."

"Prof. Y/n, I wanted to ask if you're going in the surgery now....you've a surgery early in the morning. Can you manage it?"

"Who's going to do the surgery? Me or you? I am used to work 24/7. So don't worry and get ready for the surgery, Jungkook," I said rubbing his hair that made him blush. Although he's a year younger than me but still he's cute like babies.

My mind finally remembered that I had an appointment with Jimin. Oh shit! He'll eat me up alive for sure.

I called him.

"Jimin, actually I'm so sorry. I have an emergency surgery. So let's postponed the dinner to some other day?"

"No," he replied stubbornly.

"But...try to understand I'm stuck...."

"I'll handle this. Finish the surgery successfully and then call me." He ended the call before I could say anything. How rude!

I walked towards the surgery room to clean myself. On the way I found the men that I've beaten so harshly before.

"I'm sorry for before," I bowed showing my genuine guilt," I will make sure he stay alive to boss you all around."

They giggled and said, " Thank you doctor. He's like an elder brother to us."

"Please go to your rooms and take proper rest. You all have to take care of him after the surgery. So gain some energy for that and kindly don't block the operation room door." I winked. All of them nodded and got back to their room.

Hell ya!

I know all of you are lost in the wonderland. But you'll get to understand everything after a few chapters. Till then stay with me and my gentle doctor. And if you're confused with the medical theories then skip it. Don't need to read through. Actually I also don't know the meaning of that....😉😉😏😏😏

Pls vote it.....