Part 22

Did the song suited the chapter?^^^
I think the lyrics are similar what Taehyung is feeling like right now, isn't it?

Did the song suited the chapter?^^^I think the lyrics are similar what Taehyung is feeling like right now, isn't it?

Present//

He took me to a amusement park.

"Do I look like a kid?" I asked him confusingly.

He nodded and said," aren't you stubborn like a kid?" He pinched the edge of my nose.

"Mr. Kim, I'm not a kid!" I furiously said.

"Oh! I didn't know that," he said and opened his door to get out of the car and came to my side to do so.

"Seriously? We're doing this? In the whole history none has came to a amusement park with his or her teacher."

"Who's your teacher now? I am now your date." He smiled evilly.

"What fuc....." I couldn't finish anything before he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the entrance.

"Cursing is bad, girl." He said as he bought two tickets for us.

"Don't you have surgeries to do?" I asked him.

"I'm still free from surgery because I'm officially joining the hospital after two days. For now I'm there to take care of your patients until your trip to Canada with Jimin." He looked a little bit weirder or colder than other times. Don't know why?

"Woah, you're sounding it like I'm going on a honeymoon?" I joked which made him look more serious.

"Dare not," he said as he pulled me close to him.

I looked into his eyes which were locked into mine. His gazes went down to my lips as I unconsciously licked my lips. He leaned in to maybe kiss? But bad time my phone rang. He groaned and let me go. I picked up my phone.

I was greeted with a evergreen cheerful voice.

"Baby, I'm coming the day after tomorrow. Come and pick me up."

"Find someone else, honey."

"Sweetheart I don't have anyone without you," she dramatically said.

"As if?" I asked her with a doubtful tone.

"Baby, please come and pick me up. Please. Pretty please." She pleaded.

"Okay, send me your flight details." I said.

"Okay, love you and miss you a lot. Bye bye, toodles." She ended the call after I bade good bye.